Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017 :
Notification has been issued by Oriental Bank Of Commerce (OBC) in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up 14 (Fourteen) Posts of Faculty, Office Assistant & Attender. Candidates who are eligible are requested to apply after reading official notification through Official website of Oriental Bank Of Commerce https://www.obcindia.co.in on or before 20th December 2016. Further important details such as required age limit, procedure for selection, examination fee and other important requirements such as the application procedure is stated below.
Vacancy Details Notified under Current Notification
Name of Organization: Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Designation & No. of Posts: as stated below
S. No. Name of Post Number of Posts
1. Faculty 04 Posts
2. Office Assistant 05 Posts
3. Attender 05 Posts
Pay Scale: As stated below
S. No. Name of Post
1. Faculty Applicants selected for the Faculty posts will get the monthly remuneration of INR 20000/-
2. Office Assistant Applicants selected for the Office Assistant posts will get the monthly remuneration of INR 12000/-
3. Attender Applicants selected for the Attender posts will get the monthly remuneration of INR 8000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Posts in Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Education Qualification: As stated below
S. No. Name of Post
1. Faculty Applicants seeking for the Faculty post must possess MA/M.Com/M.Sc/Master of Social Work or Psychology Sociology from a recognised university or college.
2. Office Assistant Applicants seeking for the Office Assistant posts must possess graduation in any discipline from a recognised university or college.
3. Attender Applicants seeking for the Attender posts must possess matriculation from a recognised board or institute.
Age Limit: Applicants seeking for the posts notified by Oriental Bank Of Commerce should fall in the age group of 25-35 years.
Important Dates for Application
Closing Dates For Submission of Application: 20-12-2016
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible and qualify for Posts in Oriental Bank Of Commerce can apply after reading official notification through official website https://www.obcindia.co.in on or before 20-12-2016.
Instructions for Applying in Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Visit Oriental Bank Of Commerce’s official website https://www.obcindia.co.in
- Bring your cursor on ‘Recruitment’ link located on the top menu bar of this page.
- You will find ‘Notice Inviting Applications for Support Staff at RSETIs Last Date: 20.12.2016’; click on it to access the official notification.
- Read and understand the instructions carefully from the official notification.
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory while filling up the application form provided in the notification & send the duly filled application form along with the other relevant documents to respective “RSET Centre as per notification on or before 21-12-2016.
- Retain a Copy of your application form for future reference.
OBC Bank Recruitment 2017 Office Assistant and Various 14 Posts Application Form
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC Bank) is Looking to appoint 14 eligible candidates as Office Assistant and Various to work in the concerned project on fixed term basis. Interested candidates may apply by sending their applications in given format with all required documents of qualification, experience, age so as to reach the given address by 20-12-2016 .
Vacancies & Eligibility:
|Faculty||4||25-40 yrs||MA/ M.Com/ M.Sc / Master of Social Works, Psychology, Sociology||Rs.20,000/-|
|Office Assistant||5||25-35 yrs||B.Com/ BA/ B.Sc||Rs.12,000/-|
Dates to Consider:
Last date for receipt of application form: 20-12-2016 .
Mode of Recruitment :
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interviews later.
Fee Structure :
No fee for this job process.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with required eligibility may send their applications in given format along with photo copies of all relevant documents of qualification, experience, age and photographs to given address so that it reaches by 20-12-2016 .
Candidates must superscribe the envelope properly as “Application for the post of Office Assistant and Various
Official website : Official Notification
Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal, the first Chairman of the Bank, founded OBC in 1943 in Lahore. Within four years of its coming into existence,OBC had to face Partition. The bank had to close down its branches in the newly formed Pakistan and shift its registered office from Lahore to Amritsar. Lala Karam Chand Thapar, the then Chairman of the Bank, in a unique gesture honoured the commitments made to the depositors from Pakistan and paid every rupee to its departing customers.