A Total of 696 Sub-Inspector posts have been advertised, out of which, 40 posts are for the Telecommunication wing, for which a separated advertisement in announced. Applicants must note that these posts are advertised under the New Recruitment Policy 2015. Applicants, must note that those posts are both for Male as well as Female Candidates and Government strives for equality in work force and as such Women candidates are encouraged to apply for these SI posts in J&K Police.
Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
It is worth mentioning here that, application process for these posts have been made completely online, ie there is no need to stand up in long queues for depositing the application forms. Now, you can submit the JK Police application form online within a matter of few clicks. The online Registration is expected to start from 2nd week of January, 2017 and you will be given a minimum of month’s time to apply for these Jobs. It is worth mentioning here, that Recruitment in JK Police is doe by Police Recruitment Board. JK Police is on hiring spree from Last 6 months, as In the month of October, that Jk Police had invited the applications for 5000+ Constable posts. In this post, we will share the complete details of JK Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017. Other than this, we will also share the preparation strategy and books and Study Material to crack this Exam.
JK Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 :
J&K Police Recruitment Board, invites online applications from the permanent residents of J&K for the below mentioned posts
Related Jobs भर्ती परियोजना अभियंता – आईआईटी बॉम्बे
Post: Sub-Inspector in J&K Police
No. of Vacancies: 696 posts
Here is the wing wise break up of Sub-Inspector posts
Executive Police: 482 posts
Armed Police: 176 posts
Telecommunication wing: 40 posts (Separate Advertisement)
Pay-Scale: Appointees to Sub-Inspector posts in J&K, will be entitle to pay as per the Pay-Scale of Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 (GP: Rs 4240).
Who can apply for the Sub-Inspectors in JK Police ?
Aspirants, willing to apply for SI posts in J&K Police, must meet the below mentioned eligibility conditions.
1) Domicile: Only permanent residents of J&K can apply for this job.
2) Age-Limit: Applicants, must be aged between 18 to 28 years. The cut off date for determining the Age Limit is 1st Jan, 2016. ie Candidates born before 01-01-1988 and those born after 31-12-1997, cannot apply.
Note : Relaxation in upper age limit upto 30 years, is given to those, who are already in police service.
3) Education Qualifications: Degree in any Discipline from a recognized Indian University.
4) Physical Standards: Apart from Age and Education Qualification, you need to full fill below mentioned Physical standards.
For Males Candidates :
Height : 5″ 6′ minimum
Chest: 32″ (Un-expanded) and 33.5 ” (Expanded)
For Female Candidates :
Height : 5″2′ minimum
Note: Government Employees, willing to apply for Sub-Inspector Jobs in JK Police, can apply provided, they obtain NOC from the Head of the Department.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The Selection process for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in J&K Police, comprises of the following tests
1) Physical Endurance test (PET): As the name itself speaks, PET is the Physical test, which is a must for Police Or Defence Jobs. PET test your physical adaptability for the job.
Related Jobs भर्ती उप निदेशक और व्याख्याता – पश्चिम बंगाल पीएससी
PET comprises of two test as mentioned below
1) Long Race : In this test, you have to complete a long run as per the specified time and distance given
Applicants, willing to apply for Jobs in J&K Police, must submit their applications in prescribed format before closing date.
Police Recruitment Board is yet to announce the Online Registration dates. It is expected that the Online Application form, can be submitted from the 2nd week of January, 2016 , for which a separate Notification, will be issued.
Closing Date for submitting the online form is at least 30 Days from the starting date of Online Registration.
Online Form : Online application can be submitted at the Official website of JK Police. The detailed instructions for submitting the JK Police online form, will be shared once the Online Registration, Notification, will be issued.
Here is Detailed post on Submitting the JK Police Online application form
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay Rs 300 as application fees by Challan in any J&K Bank Branch. In case, you have difficulty in submitting the application form, you can use the facility of Common Service Centres (OR Khidmat Centres)
Details : For complete details, applicants are advised to read the Official Advertisement as embedded below. If, you have any query related to JK Police Recruitment 2017 for Constable, kindly let us know in the comments section below.
Nothing, than this can be the best New Year Gift for Unemployed youth of Jammu and Kashmir. JK Police had announced the Bumper Recruitment for Sub-Inspector posts in Armed and Executive wing. This is for the First time in last 7 years, that JK Police is doing the Recruitment for Sub-Inspector posts on such a large scale. Last time, the JK Police Recruitment for Sub-Inspectors, was announced only in 2010-11.
So, those who are interested for Jobs in JK Police, must have this opportunity to get a high profile Job in J&K Police. But, with so much unemployment in the state, it is expected that No. of applications for these posts may exceed 1 lakh.
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- UP Police Recruitment 2017-2018 Sub Inspector Post
- Punjab Police Recruitment 2017
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2017 For Armed Police Constable
- Apply Online Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) 300 Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 at www.mpsc.gov.in
- # Government Jobs for Engineers इंजीनियरिंग पदों के लिए भर्तियां
- CG Police Admit Card 2018 Constable (GD, Driver, Tradesman) PET cgpolice.gov.in
- # सशस्त्र सीमा बल SSB Jobs Recruitment
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Jharkhand Police SI Result 2018 JSSC SI Final Result Adv. No. 05/2017 JCPSICE
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- MP Police Vacancy 2017-18 Recruitment For Constable