Adout The Nandha Engineering College (NEC) is an autonomous institution located at Vaikkal Medu, Panducheri .Its purpose is the provision of technical education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels It is accredited by NAAC and NBA. It was founded by nandha institutes in 2001. Its purpose is the provision of technical education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Nandha Engineering College is an Autonomous Institution from March 08 2013. The admissions are Based on Engineering counseling conducted by Anna university Chenni.
Nandha Engineering college is 10 km away from Erode Railway station and 80 km from Coimbatore Airport
The academic zone of the institute includes the 7 buildings, separate laboratories, auditorium with an accommodation of 1000 students at a time, an open air auditorium – NANDHA SQUARE, Conference hall and the library. The 3 storey Library with internet facility has a subscription of 100+ International journals and an IEEE Digital Library is also available with an elevator facility.
Residential facilities are provided for students and staff on the campus.Separate Hostels and mess For Gents and ladies are available. Each hostel is managed by an Associate Warden and each mess by a Warden.
Flexible Faculty Selection
Nandha is the 1st institution in implementing FFS scheme in southern India for providing its students a sophisticated education that students can select their staff for their availed subjects. Project Based Learning is also provided for having practical knowledge and this is also left up to the student’s own choice.
Nandha engineering college smart camp
To provide quality training, to shape our students to be readily employable by the industries and to meet the growing demand for trained man-power in the intrinsic competitive knowledge industry.Academic Achievement in academic performance is the outcome of education, in which, a student, teacher and institution can achieve their goals.Developing projects to obtain patent. Converting projects into marketable products in the national level competitions. Functions with the scope of getting funds for innovative projects.
Smart camp will operate between July 4 and Aug 18 at John Wanless PS, Leaside HS, St Cyril CS, Blessed Sacrament CS
see registration forms for weekly availability
Discounts are based on early bird dates registered, rather than on number of siblings or multiple sessions [ ie more than 2 weeks per summer]. Our policy is therefore inclusive for all families equally. A family with two or three children can save substantially if they register prior to April 5th. Each registered camper will receive a ‘two week session’ savings of up to $100 per camper
Nandha Institutions have spacious canteen at each of its campus. At the canteen, dishing out menus are highly popular among students as well as staff members. Students enjoy their food in the clean, well maintained, aesthetic and appetising atmosphere. Most of the people fondly remember their college canteen as one of their life’s high points. It is the place where they keep their creative juices flowing with hot discussions, chewing ideas, exchanging and sharing strongly held opinions and eatables.
Kitchen staff take care to provide the students and staff a nutritious and hygienic food at our campus canteens. A variety of hygienic food and snack items include South and North Indian Meals, Variety Rices, Tandoori, Chat, Chinese Foods, Cakes, Fresh Juices, Fruits, Ice Creams are in the menu.
Canteen has become a welcome break for both the students and staffs and is the daily hob-nob after college hours. Frequently, the discussions get animated as students pet theory is challenged and legs are pulled playfully.
The canteen is the lifeblood of the students. The homely atmosphere and aroma of delicious food permeates the air as they eat, drink and chat. It remains a focal place of the students for rest and refreshment.
Menus of different varieties for both day vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Students are free to design the menus on a request to the Principal / Chief Warden.
Canteen is open from 7.30 am to 8.30 pm
The Nandha Engineering is alive to the expectations of its students who come here from a wide variety of cultural and geographical zones. It offers them excellent living accommodation within the campus, separately for boys and girls. As most of the students in hostels leave their homes for the first time in their lives, the college is very concerned in making this transition smooth and comfortable.
- The wide range of hostel facilities almost meet the needs of all students.
- Room with attached washroom, bed, chair, table and almirah.
- Accommodation with or without food.
- Separate mess facility in each hostel.
- Hygienic vegetarian meals with variety of cuisines.
- Hot water in winter (on scheduled timings).
- Free internet connectivity through Wi Fi system (for academic purpose).
- Hospital (in campus) with resident doctors and ambulances.
- Counsellors for discussing issues like homesickness, studies etc.,
- 24 hour Security.
- 24 hour Power back up for providing light.
- Laundry (on payment ).
- Facilities of indoor and outdoor games.
Living in student accommodation can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Stay at our hostel during the academic period helps the students to forge for meaningful friendships and helps to learn how to live independently in a communal environment. There will also be opportunities for personal growth and development as the students start adjusting to a new way of living and experience cultural diversity.
Some of the challenges encountered by the students while living at our hostel help them learn to live with group mates from different backgrounds, handling neighbours of different thinking and dealing with situations they have never encountered before.
We have a team of friendly and helpful Resident Wardens, Resident Advisors, Resident Assistants and Common Room Canteen Committee members to offer the support and assistance you may need in making this transition a positive one. Our institutions Principals take additional responsibility as Chief Warden which make the Hostel stay a disciplined and secured in every way
Nandha Engineering College (Autonomous), Erode-TNEA CutOff 2017
|Computer Science & Engg. (CSE)||168.5||165.25||142.75||145.25||101.25||122|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg. (EEE)||163.75||158||108||150||103||98|
|Electronics & Communication Engg. (ECE)||175.75||170.5||131.75||157.5||84.75||124.75|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. (EIE)||139.75||129.5||112.5|
To provide quality training, to shape our students to be readily employable by the industries and to meet the growing demand for trained man-power in the intrinsic competitive knowledge industry.
- The Placement and Training Cell functions under the supervision of a full time placement officer and functions throughout the year to arrange campus interviews by the companies. It plays a very crucial role in counselling and guiding the students for their successful placement.
- Placement and Training Cell of our college functions with the main objective of shaping the engineering students to be readily deployable by industry.
- Apart from the regular curriculum, the cell aims to fill the gaps between the industry’s expectations and the individual’s caliber by devising Value Added Programs, Placement Workshops, Soft Skills Training, Personality Development Programs etc.
- This cell also strives hard to serve student community by maintaining industry-institute relationship so as to identify the industrial needs and expectations and to train the students accordingly. In connection to this, the placement cell has signed MoU with Infosys, Red hat, etc. Infosys enriches us with a campus connect training program for our students every year.
- One-to-one career exploration and Career development counselling is available to all the students. It acts dynamically and flexibly to improve the knowledge and skills of the students in order to make them suitable for the placement.
- Many reputed organizations have visited our college providing opportunity for our students to utilize the resourceful young minds available in our region.
- MIET Admission 2017-18
- Arunai Engineering College
- Inderprastha Engineering College
- NIFFT Hostels And Preview More General Information Online
- Netaji Subhash Engineering College
- Delhi University Admissions
- Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Courses Information
- Subharti Medical College
- Saraswati Medical College MBBS Fees Structure
- Vydehi Medical College
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College
- Subharti Medical College Fee Struture And Other Information
- Industrial And Commercial Bank of China Limited Career Upcoming
- Kcg College Of Technology
- Paavai Engineering College