Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Recruitment For Branch Manager – UAE National
To run the day to day operations of the branch through the development of a highly developed and motivated sales and service culture ensuring the achievement of all financial and non-financial targets in line with the bank’s objectives and required standards
Minimum experience at least 5 – 7 years of experience within the banking/financial industry with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial role
Minimum qualifications Bachelor’s degree preferably related in Banking or Commerce
Knowledge and skills
– Working knowledge of basic word, excel and power point
– Leadership and team building skills
– Time management and organisational skills
– Problem resolution skills
Recruitment For Manager – Credit Review
Plans and executes credit reviews in accordance with the Bank’s established review standards. Leads Assistant Managers and Senior reviewers in team as required or participates as part of review team. Performs routine and non-routine reviews, investigations, procedures/policies review and administrative assignments. Undertakes review fieldwork across the Bank. Evaluates and reports the review results; reviews work performed by team members.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Plans and executes specific reviews to ensure that overall Credit Review Department’s strategy and objectives are achieved. Performs supervisory functions for the assigned reviews.
• Guides team members to ensure that review objectives are met and that planned coverage is achieved.
• Counsels and guides the team members to help them develop their professional skills.
• Prepare and update risk registers and review programs for all credit related units.
• Ensure that Credit Review engagements are performed in a systematic and disciplined approach utilizing these risk registers and review programs.
• Prepare and review working papers are adequately documented and review findings are properly supported.
• Report clear and concise review findings to the management in a timely manner and ensure review reports are professional and adhere to Internal Audit Group’s standards in contents and presentation.
• Attend exit meetings with units to discuss all pertinent issues and remove factual inaccuracies if any.
• Follow-up action plans to ensure that resolution actions are taken by management to mitigate risks in a timely manner.
• Review credit related policies and procedures of Bank in terms of their practicality and adequacy. Provide recommendations to revise and update policies and procedures.
• Reviewing the RGCNs and MIS.
• Prepares draft report and executive summary for credit reviews for review and comment by Sr. Manager Credit review and Head Credit Review.
• Maintain positive and professional relationship with Bank’s management.
• Secure management buy-in on review issues and recommendations.
• Attain satisfactory feedback in review surveys.
• Maintain an up-to-date awareness of the latest developments relating credit Review and d Risk Management. Ensure that the team members keep themselves abreast of these developments.
• Identify training requirements for self-improvement and recommend team members for training.
Click Here : Apply Online
- None Found