BMTC released the official notification for various jobs in Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation. There is good news for all those candidates who are looking for BMTC Recruitment 2017 Notification Latest jobs. They can apply for latest jobs of BMTC recruitment. There are total 1259 vacancies. BMTC will recruit the candidates for store keeper, technical assistant and assistant traffic inspector, painter, electrician and mechanic and other posts.
BMTC Application form 2017 : Are you looking for Assistant and technician post? Apply for BMTC Recruitment 2017. BMTC released notification for BMTC Assistant 1259 Jobs Application Form.Candidates can get information of eligibility criteria, selection mode, application form, notification, important dates, posts details and other information are updated here. Candidates can apply till last date.
BMTC Recruitment 2017: – Total Vacancies 1259
Post Details: –
|Auto Body Builder||40|
|Assistant Store Keeper||18|
|Assistant Traffic Inspector||126|
BMTC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: –Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2017. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Education Qualification: –Candidates must be passed 3 years ITC/Diploma/ITI from a recognized board, they are eligible for BMTC Recruitment 2017 application.
Application Fee: –
General candidates and OBC candidates have to pay 300/- as application fee.
And 150/- will be paid by the other category candidates.
Important Dates: –
Starting date for online application: -updated soon
Last date for online application: – updated soon
Selection Mode: -Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in written exam and interview.
Check all details of BMTC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement to apply online for BMTC Vacancy Application by the last date.
“Make BMTC sustainable, people-centered and choice mode of travel for everyone”
The Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation is the sole public bus transport provider for Bengaluru, serving urban, sub-urban and rural areas. BMTC is committed to provide quality, safe, reliable, clean and affordable travel. The testimony of its success lies in increasing passenger trips everyday by a wide range of customer base. In an effort to modernize its services for commuter comfort, BMTC strives to strengthen information systems and improve processes through introduction of intelligent technology solution, make capacity enhancement through infrastructure development, user-friendly interchange facilities, fleet upgradation and augmentation, apart from its core activities, which includes fare structuring, route network optimization, planning and monitoring. BMTC reaches far and wide, in every nook and corner of the city, making public transport an attractive travel choice for everyone. BMTC’s stronghold in the area of public transport in Bengaluru is a testimony to its adoption of sound Management, HR, Quality and Environmental policies and strong support from the Government of Karnataka and esteemed passengers.
- Provide people-centered (quality, efficient, integrated and safe) services
- Commuter responsive service planning and promotion
- Optimize resources and build capacity
- Adopt environment-friendly and sustainable practices
- Strengthen commuter feedback mechanism
- Modernize and maintain zero breakdown fleet
- Evolve effective mechanism to monitor service performance
- Conduct safety training, performance audits and awareness for stakeholders
- Increase commercial revenue through monetizing land, buildings & buses
- Increase efficiency in operations and administration
- Ensure inter-agency coordination and multi-modal integration
- Formulate and enforce police measures for sustainability of the service provision
- Implement Intelligent Transport System to improve the quality of service
- Extend travel concession to the weaker sections of the society
- Act as an agent for cultural synthesis and national integration
- Promote research on urban transport