IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) department every year conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) IBPS Exam for Providing human power in Public Sector Banks and Financial Institutions for 3247 posts.
IBPS Clerk 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the clerk recruitment examination behalf of public sector banks. All public sector banks use the IBPS recruitment services to fill their vacancies. IBPS will release the official notification for clerk recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates who want to get appointed as PO Management Trainee in public sector banks are required to fill the application form via online mode only.
IBPS PO/ Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates should meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply for IBPS PO 2017-2018:-
- Nationality- candidate must be an Indian National
- Educational Requirements- candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline.
- Age Limit – applicant must be between 20 to 30 years as on 1st July 2018. Candidates belonging to reserved category might get relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Age Relaxation:-
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Computer Literacy: Working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/language/ should have studied computer / information technology as a subject in high school/college/institute.
IBPS CWE PO VII Notification 2017
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Examination Name: CWE PO / MT VII
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer / Management Trainee
- Total Vacancies: 3247
- Job Location: Across India
IBPS PO MT 2017 Pay Scale:
The IBPS offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Rs.23700-42020/-
Candidates who will qualify in preliminary exam and shortlisted will have to appear for Main exam and shortlisted candidates in the main exam will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
There is no solid information as to what will be the application charges for the 2018 IBPS application form. But here we are giving you the last year’s application fee for guidance purpose. Candidates had to make payment of
|Category||Amount paid as per last year|
|General candidates||Rs 600/-|
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2017
Before letting you aware with the current events of IBPS PO let us first understand the testing procedure. After fathoming the selection procedure, you can easily gather information associated with the exam such as exam pattern:-
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|General Awareness Paper||40||40|
The candidates are tested on three standard and crucial phases
- PHASE I-Preliminary Exam (100 marks)
- PHASE II- Main Exam (200 marks)
- PHASE III- Interview ( 100 marks)
The exam shall be conducted in online mode, where candidates may be required to solve 100 MCQs related to three major sections including- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. The question paper might be of 100 marks for which you shall get only 1 hour. A penalty of 0.25 (25% marks) for each wrong attempted response is asserted.
IBPS PO Management Trainee Preparation
How to prepare for IBPS Exam Interview?
IBPS Interview preparation is a very spicy side for a participant after qualifying in written exams they all face an interview by participating organizations In which you all need to prove yourself. Check some excellent tips on Introduce yourself in ibps interview.
Ibps Interview schedule only for 15-20 minutes and in some cases it will be less than it so be prepared for less time and it is better to be well prepared and answer first few questions correctly and with confidence.
IBPS Questions for the interview will be different for all candidates they asked you questions about yourself, banking sector, general awareness, current affairs, etc. Here In this article, you can check IBPS new interview pattern with a different and easy way to understand the concept of upcoming bank interview through ibps.
IBPS Frequently Asked Interview Questions:
Those candidates who successfully qualified in the online written exam they are called for interview and department scheduled a team of 3-4 members for this. They asked you different types of questions such as
- IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work experience / your hobbies etc.)
- IBPS Interview questions related to banking sector
- Current Affairs Questions asked in IBPS Interview
- IBPS Questions for experienced candidates related to previous jobs and terms
- Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in IBPS Interview.
IBPS PO Clerk Exam Date:
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
|Allahabad Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||United Bank of India|
|Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Union Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Indian Bank||UCO Bank||Bank of India||IDBI Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||Bank of Baroda||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Vijaya Bank|
About The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS is a self-governing recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment & placements of young graduates through Personnel Selection in Public Sector Banks in India (except SBI). Apart from this, IBPS has also established its name to provide the standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to any organizations on request.
To originate its main motive, IBPS in 2011, has started the Common Written Examination to hire the skilled graduates on the reputed positions of Officers and Clerks in Indian Banks. As the time passed away, IBPS became the most ambitious recruitment journey for young graduates. Nowadays, any candidate who aspire to get a job in any of the 27 Public Sector Banks or 82 Regional Rural Banks must have qualified the IBPS Online Test followed by the Interview Process.
For the positions like – Probationary Officer, Clerk, Specialist Officer and Regional Rural Bank Officers, IBPS conducts separate exams for each one of them. The test takers are assessed based on their knowledge of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English, Current Affairs, Banking in India GK & Computer Awareness.
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 Download www.ibps.in
- JEE Main Result 2018, Score Card, Mains Rank List
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Officer / Various Post
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Maharashtra State Co Operative Bank Careers & Branches
- State Bank Of India Recruitment 2017-18
- Sbi Associate Bank Clerk
- 12th Pass Government Job
- Sarkari Naukri Bank Recruitment 2018 – 2019
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank For Officer Post 2017