- KPSC Vacancy 2017
- Vacancy – Bill Collector, Accounts Assistant Posts
- Total no. of Posts – 250 Posts
- Last Date – 15 Apr, 2017
- Requirement – graduate, 10th
- Pay Scale – Rs. 11600 -21000/-
- Place of Posting – Karnataka
A notification has been issued by KPSC for posts of Bill Collector, Accounts Assistant on its official site http://www.kpscacct.online-ap1.com for graduate, 10th. Candidates who want to get a job in KPSC can apply for this notification. After qualifying you will be posted in Karnataka. Apply before last date that is 15-04-2017. For more details like eligibility criteria, age limit and salary read further.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Bill Collector||101 Posts||Rs. 11600 -21000/-||SSLC|
|Accounts Assistant||149 Posts||Rs. 14550 -26700/-||B.Com or BBM Degree|
Age Limit : 18 to 35
Note: Age will be determined as on 15.04.2017
Selection Method : – Candidates will be selected based on his performance in Written Test
Exam fee :- The Fee for this Vacancy is Rs. 300/-.The Fee for SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 25/-.
- Mode of Application :- online
- Advertisement No. for the Vacancy – PSC-1 R T (4) B -4 / 2016
Application Procedure :-One who wants to apply should apply online by going to the website link https://kpscacct.online-ap1.com/ and filling all his necessary details and uploading scanned pic and signature if required before 15-04-2017.
Last Date for this recruitment:
- Online Apply start Date – 15-03-2017
- Online Apply Cut off Date – 15-04-2017
- For full Details click here- Click here for KPSC Advertisement
- Apply Online – Click here for KPSC Apply Online
Official Website : – http://www.kpscacct.online-ap1.com