We have provided here all details of BEL Recruitment 2017 and you have to apply through online mode. Candidate can fill the application form through the official website on or before the last date. Still, if you have any question related to BEL Vacancy 2017 then ask us by the comment, our experts will help you soon. stay connected for other details such as admit card, result, etc.
BEL Recruitment 2017- 50 Engineer Posts For 10th 12th Pass
The Bharat Electronics Limited has released the official notification for the BEL Vacancy 2017 for filling of 50 Contract Engineer Position. Excellent opportunity for the candidates looking for the Jobs in BEL India Recruitment. Aspirants need to follow the online method the BEL Recruitment Notification 2017 through the Candidates must fill the online BEL Jobs Application Form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 02nd August 2017. For other details such as selection process, how to apply, application fee, vacancy details, etc., are given below.
About: Bharat Electronics Limited also identified by its small name BEL was established in Bangalore (India). The BEL presents state of the art commodities and resolutions at competitive prices, provide excellence in products and manage delivery, services for customers. It is public sector enterprise organisation which has given the Navratna status by the Govt of India. Applicants can also check Latest Govt jobs 2017.
BEL India Recruitment 2017 Details:
- Name of Organisation: The Bharat Electronics Limited
- Name of Posts: Contract Engineer
- No of Posts: 50
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All India
BEL India Vacancy Details:
|Name of posts||No of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL PE Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed the bachelor’s degree in first class in Engineering from AICTE recognised Colleges in Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering. Candidates must Pass in Engineering degree in specializations discussed above for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
- Age Limit: The age of candidates should not be more than 25 years. The age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD.
- Notification Release date: 19th July 2017
- Opening date of online apply: 19th July 2017
- Closing date to submit application form: 2nd August 2017
BEL Recruitment 2017, 50 Engineer Posts Apply Online:
Candidates looking forward to the job can apply online BEL Engineer Vacancy 2017 through its official website on or before the last date 02nd August 2017. Wannabes need to upload the necessary documents at the time of online registration. Aspirants can follow the below steps to apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 in an easy way.
Steps to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Check for the BEL Recruitment in the news section
- Check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form if eligible
- Upload the scanned copies of documents
- Recheck the application form and hit submit button
- Finally, take the printout for further requirements.
Application Fee: Applicants check the official notification for the details about the fee.
Selection Process: The Selection of aspirants will be made by the written test and interview.
Admit Card: The BEL Admit Card 2017 will be published 7 to 10 days before the exam date.
Result: The authorities will declare the BEL Engineer Exam Result 2017 after the completion of selection process.
Click Here : Apply Online
Delhi Post Office Recruitment For 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 -2018
Apply Online for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017. Let’s check out the latest Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 notification for 16 Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. The interested candidates may apply by sending Delhi Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017 application form to the specified postal address. This is the latest government job for the job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Delhi.
About Delhi Post Office: The Indian Post Department trading as India Post, it is a government operated postal system in India. Commonly it is referred as “the post office”. Indian Postal system is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. Delhi Postal Service looks whole postal service in the country. Recently Indian Post Service has released Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 for 16 GDS posts.
Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details
Name of organization: Delhi Post Office Department
Total number of Posts: 16
Job Location: Delhi
Job Category: Government job
Name of the posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
Educational Qualification: The appliers must possess 10+2 from any recognized Board. For more details, candidates must check the official website. Candidates can also check Latest 10th 12th Jobs 2017
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be 18 years to 40 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Start date for submission of application form: 31st July 2017
- Last date for submitting application form: 05th August 2017.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017, Gramin Dak Sevak Posts – Apply Online:
All those candidates who have satisfied all the eligibility criteria as required by the Indian Post Recruitment Board, they may apply for Delhi Postal Circle Jobs 2017. Candidates may apply on or before last date by following some steps below, let’s have a look over:
- Now check “Career” section and make a click.
- Then download the notification and then read carefully
- Then match yourself with the eligibility criteria which are mentioned in the notification.
- Fill all details and professional data also without making spelling mistakes.
- Attached the entire self-attested necessary certificates and paste recent color photo.
- Then verify the application form to avoid mistakes.
- After verification, candidates need to post the application form.
- Send it to the post address of Delhi Post office
Application Fee: Those who are going to apply, they need to pay Rs.100/-. Candidates who belongs to ST/SC & Women category do not have to pay any fee.
Note: Application fee paid through demand draft/Cheque/UCR or any other mode will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: The eligible candidates will get selected on the basis of written test and personal interview and there will give preferences for the sport related candidates. For complete information check official notification.
Admit Card: Those who have applied for Delhi Post Office Vacancy 2017, they may download Delhi Post Office Hall Ticket 2017 through its official website.
Results: Candidates may check their Indian Post office result 2017 two months after the examination.
A government is the system to govern a state or community.In the case of this broad associative definition, government normally consists of legislators, administrators, and arbitrators. Government is the means by which state policy is enforced, as well as the mechanism for determining the policy of the state. Forms of government, or forms of state governance, refers to the set of political systems and institutions that make up the organisation of a specific government.
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 928 GDS, BPM, APBM Jobs | Get Apply Online Link here
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- TN Postal Circle Syllabus 2019 – GDS Exam Pattern @ www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
- # Government Jobs for Engineers इंजीनियरिंग पदों के लिए भर्तियां
- 12th Pass Government Job
- # पोस्टल सर्कल Postal Circle Jobs Recruitment
- Sarkari Naukri Bank Recruitment 2018 – 2019
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Apply For Latest Sarkari Naukri in India
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 For Various Post
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Officer / Various Post
- Canara Bank Recruitment