Meghalaya Health Department 2016:
To Achieve the goal of “Health For All” by 2010 launched by the Government of India, the health department of Meghalaya started rapid expansion and extension of Health Services Network during the last 3 decades. Significant change and development has taken place in all the disciplines both in Rural and urban Sector.
Meghalaya Health Department Recruitment 2016 jobs details:
No of vacancies – 541 posts
Name of the posts –
1. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM): 241 posts
2. Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM): 280 posts
Name of the Organization: Meghalaya Department of Health and Family Welfare
Age Limit: Kindly refer official notification. Age relaxation benefits to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per state govt rules.
Kindly refer official notification
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview conducted by Department of Health and Family Welfare.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply for Meghalaya Recruitment 2016 need to visit official website www.meghealth.gov.in. Fill the application form as per guidelines provided in notification ,deposit the application fee. After successful submission take a print out of system generated application for further process of this recruitment.
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http:// www.meghealth.gov.in.
2. Click on link named Meghalaya Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Last date for submission of online application form: update soon