Muzaffarnagar Medical College (MMC) is a private medical provider and educational institution in western Uttar Pradesh, India. It provides low cost health care to the surrounding rural areas of Muzaffarnagar district, Meerut district, Saharanpur district & other nearby areas.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College is located on the Delhi-Dehradun highway approximately 120 km from Delhi, about 10 km on the outskirts of the sugar-belt city of Muzaffarnagar near the Begrajpur Industrial Area. The Address of Muzaffarnagar Medical College & Hospital is Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Opp.Begrajpur Industrial Area, 115 km Stone, Delhi-Dehradun Road, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh.
Details of MD/MS/PG Seats Details of Muzaffarnagar Medical College
- MD Anatomy – 2 seats
- MD Physiology – 2 seats
- MD Anaesthesia – 2 seats
- MD Dermatology – 1 seat
- MD Paediatrics – 2 Seats
- MD Radiology – 1 Seat
- MD Biochemistry – 1 seat
- MD General Medicine – 2 seats
- MS General Surgery – 2 seats
- MS OBG & Gynaecology – 2 seats
- MS ENT – 2 seats
- MD Pathology – 4 seats.
- MD Social & Preventive Medicine – 2 Seats.
- MD Pharmacology – 3 Seats
The Institute is currently offering various courses:
- M.B.B.S. (Annual intake of 150 students)
- M.D. in various disciplines
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in O.T. Technician
- post graduation in anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pathology, pharmacology, community medicine, ENT, general surgery, medicine, skin, radiology, pediatrics.
1. Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO’s) & Foreign
Nationals are eligible for appearing in the UNDER GRADUATE-NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG-NEET).
2. The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st
December, 2017 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S. The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years as on the
date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category.
3. The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must
have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying
examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks
obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for
General candidates. Further, for persons for locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH
and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2017 can also
appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD]:-Rs. 9,80,000
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Anesthesia):-Rs. 9,80,000
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology):-Rs. 9,80,000
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Pathology):-Rs. 9,80,000
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD] (Anatomy):-Rs. 9,80,000
- Master of Surgery [MS]:-Rs. 9,80,000
- MBBS:-Rs. 7,80,000
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery:- Rs. 39,00,000
Step No. – 01
Verification and Submission of Original Educational Documents,
Affidavits and Duly filled Application Form for MBBS by Candidate.
Contact Prof. Manisha Arora or Dinesh Kumar or Puran Preet Singh)
Step No. – 02
Medical Examination Board for Medical Examination of a Candidate.
Step No. – 03
Mr. Manoj Singhal (C.A.)
Step No. – 04
Collect Admission Letter from Principal Office
Contact: – Mr. Manish Malik
Step No. – 05
List Of Requied Documents For Admission:
1. High School Mark-sheet & Certificate as proof of date of birth
2. Intermediate Mark-sheet & Certificate.
3. Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate from previous College.
4. Character Certificate
5. Copy of Allotment Letter (as downloaded)
6. Admit Card of NEET UG 2017.
7. Proof of Online Registration.
8. Printout of candidate’s state merit placement.
List Of Required Documents For Hostel Accommodation :
1. Student’s Affidavit of Anti-ragging.
2. Parent’s Affidavit of Anti-ragging.
List Of Other Required Documents By College:
1. Fifteen – Passport Size colored Photographs of student.
2. One – Passport size colored photograph of each of Father, Mother and
3. Ten self-addressed envelopes (size: 5”×10”) duly affixed postage stamps
of Rs.40/- on each envelope.
4. Photocopy of Aadhar Card
5. Photocopy of Domicile Certificate
6. Photocopy of Caste Certificate – in case of SC/ST/OBC
Campus has centrally air-conditioned library with a rich collection of selected books in all subjects. The library has wide stock of books of national and international authors, national and international journals and periodicals.
Hostel is very protective for girls. Registers her maintained for there absence or presence and the locks are administered at sharp 9 every night. No girl is allowed to go out after that. The mess food is also quite good. It’s better than many other colleges. It’s what I feel.
Muzaffarnagar Medical College is promoted by Trust – Fateh Chand Charitable Trust and the Trustees are among prominent academicians, politicians and businessman. Trust is preliminary taking initiative for the benefit of the society with the objective to provide and promote education in the field of Medical and Health Care services.
The Chairman of the Trust is Shri Satish C. Goel, renowned industrialist, educationalist and social worker and treasurer is Shri Gaurav Swarup.
Creating professionals for society with healthy future.
To build the Institution of excellence in Medical Science with international perspective and aim at carving a niche for our students in the field of Medical Sciences at National and International Level.
In 2006, approval were made from Medical Council of India & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of India. Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. Since then approval were renowned in the year 2007 for 2nd batch, 2008 for 3rd batch, 2009 for 4th batch,2010 for 5th batch,2011 for 6th batch,2012 for 7th batch,and now 2013 for 8th batch
About the Muzaffarnagar Medical College
Muzaffarnagar Medical College is offering courses in Medical Health i.e. MBBS from its campus developed in 42 acres of land at Muzaffarnagar. The campus is aesthetically built lush green hi-tech. The campus is developed in sprawling and pollution free environment located adjacent to Reliance Petrol Pump, opp. Begrajpur Industrial Area, at 115 km Stone on Delhi-Dehradun National Highway 58, Muzaffarnagar having Railway Station of Mansoorpur at 3 KM and Railway Station of Muzaffarnagar at 8 KM. The Medical College is well connected with roads and railway routes. Public transport facility easily available as the Delhi to Dehradun and Delhi to Haridwar going buses passes via the campus, besides private buses plying towards nearby sub-towns and villages round the clock and the official bus stop is there in front of the Campus main gate. Campus is fully developed with internal roads; 24 hours uninterrupted power supply and water supply. Campus has its own sewerage system with Sewerage Treatment Plant.