Indian Railways is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by it. With openings in various categories, Indian Railways recruits lakhs of people to fill the vacancies in each categories. The Ministry of Railways, Government of India owns and operates the entire network of Railways in India. Indian Railway owns the fame of being the largest railway network in the world. Different parts of the country are divided in to zones and Indian Railway covers even the most remote parts of the country. The various zones in Indian Railway are again divided in to divisions which takes the control of respective railways stations coming under the divisions.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 For Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Post
North Western Railway invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Pharmacist & Staff Nurse.
Total Posts: 17
Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacist: 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 14 Posts
Age Limit As on 01.07.2017: Minimum 20 and Maximum 30 years for Pharmacist & 35 years for Staff Nurse.
- For Pharmacist : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- For Staff Nurse : Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Pharmacist: Rs. 12190/-pm
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 21190/-pm
Selection Process : Through Interview.
- Date of Interview : 22 to 24.August.2017 at 10:00 AM
- Walk-in Venue of Interview : Board Room, Division Rail Management Office, Ajmar.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested candidates may attend the Interview form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & three recent Passport size photo at given venue.North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
North Western Railway started its operation in the year 2002 and covers the routes of Western and Northern parts of Rajasthan. North Western Railway has got four divisions under its fold. They are Jaipur Division, Bikaner Division, Jodhpur Division, and finally the Ajmer Division. There are more than 578 railways stations under the control of North Eastern Railway and are covering a total route kilometres of 5449.29out of which broad gauge line of 2575.03 Kms. are and 2874.23 Kms. of metre gauge. The North Western Railway has got a total track kilometres of 6559.546 Kms. Earlier the divisions were part of Western Railway and Northern Railway and later clubbed to form North Western railway. A total number of 452 trains are running under the North Western Railway zone out of which 264 trains are in broad gauge Line and 188 trains are in Meter gauge lines.
The North Western Railway is headed by the General Manager and each division under it is controlled by Divisional Railway Manager (DRMs). Shri Anil Singhal is the General Manager of the North Western Railway.
The North Western
Railway has got 18 training divisions under its fold which clearly says the vision of the zone to equip their personnel with best in class training modules. The North Western Railway is functioning with its departments such as Account, Audit, Commercial, Construction, Electrical, Engineering, General & Administration, IT Centre, Mechanical, Medical, Operating, Personnel, Public Relations, Work study cell, Rajbhasha, Safety, Signal & Telecommunication, Stores, Vigilance, Cash & Pay and finally Security.
The recruitment of the North Western Railway is coordinated by the renowned Railway Recruitment Board like any other zones and every year the intake of quality personnel are happening and this has given the youth of the area who wish to join the largest public sector undertaking a chance to make appropriate career with Indian Railways.
Eastern Railway Notification 2017 For Cultural Quota Posts
Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Kolkata invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Cultural Quota.
Total Posts: 02
Name of the Posts: Cultural Quota
Age Limit As on 01.01.2018: Between 18 to 40 years
Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP : 1900-RS
Educational Qualification: Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less that 50% marks in the aggregate or Degree/ Diploma Certificate in respective discipline only from Government recognised University/ Institute.
Selection Process: Through Written Test
Application Fee: General/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes in shape of Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO,Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata
- Last Date for apply Online Application: 07-August-2017
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can send their completed applications along with attested copies of relevant documents, Sports Certificate, two recent passport size photograph & application fee to The Chief Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001.
About Indian Railways
Indian Railways (reporting mark IR) is a state-owned railway company, responsible for rail transport in India. It is owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. It is the fourth largest railway network in the world comprising 119,630 kilometres (74,330 mi) of total track and 92,081 km (57,216 mi) of running track over a route of 66,687 km (41,437 mi) with 7,216 stations at the end of 2015-16. In 2015-16, IR carried 8.107 billion passengers annually or more than 22 million passengers a day and 1.101 billion tons of freight annually. As of the end of 2015-16, of the total 68,525 km (42,579 mi) route length, 28,327 km (17,602 mi) or 45% were electrified and 28,371 km (17,629 mi) or 37% were double or multiple line routes.The railway network is predominantly a broad gauge network. Small stretches of the network use metre and narrow gauges. All the electrified lines use 25 kV AC electric traction.
IR operates both long distance and suburban rail systems. Indian Railways ran on average 13,313 passenger trains daily in 2015-16. The trains have a five-digit numbering system. Mail or express trains, the most common types, run at an average speed of 50.9 km/hr. As of the end of 2015-16, IR’s rolling stock comprised over 251,256 freight wagons, 70,241 passenger coaches and 11,122 locomotives (39 powered by steam, 5,869 by diesel fuel and 5214 by electricity). It also owns locomotive and coach production facilities at several places in India.
Indian Railways is the world’s eighth biggest employer and had 1.331 million employees at the end of 2015-16. In 2015–2016 Indian Railways had revenues of 1.683 trillion , consisting of 1.069 trillion freight earnings and 442.83 billion passengers earnings. It had an operating ratio of 90.5% in 2015-16.
- RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019 | Check RRC GDCE 2019 & Get RRC WR Online Application @rrc-wr.com
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Southern Railway Syllabus 2019 – JE Exam Pattern @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 179 Railway Vacancy @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- RRC Railway Group D Recruitment 2019 | 1,03,769 Vacancies – Apply Online @ indianrailways.gov.in
- Central India Institute Of Management And Studies Recruitment
- 12th Pass Government Job
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- DHFWS Rohtak Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 99 Staff Nurse, MO, ANM & Other Jobs
- Government Job For Railway Upcoming Vacancy 2017
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 432 Trade Apprentices Posts @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- HQ Western Command Recruitment 2019: 600 Safaiwala, Porter, & Others – Check Walk In Dates
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Central Railway Syllabus 2019 – Check Railway Jr Technical Associate Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019
- NWR Result 2019 – Check North Western Railway Apprentice DV Result 2019 Here @rrcjaipur.in