Chief Manager Post / AGM – Credit
Experience : 10 years Yrs.
Minimum Graduate with CAIIB, MBA/CA’s/ICWA/ will be given preference. Previous experience in credit management and relationship Management is desirable.
Age: 40 to 45 years. May be relaxed in case of deserving candidates
10 years of working experience in bank of which at least 5 years experience a Sr. manager / Chief Manager or equivalent in any nationalized / private sector and Co-operative bank in credit.
Key Result Areas:
• Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans. This includes delivering budgeted profit and achieving targeted asset level, building a robust pipeline of proposals, managing asset quality and arresting any asset quality slippage, achieving budgeted fee based revenue etc.
• Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships pro-actively to pre-empt excessive upward delegation for routing decisions.
• Maintaining asset quality on the vulnerable accounts in the portfolio and establishing a process for an ongoing credit monitoring to pre-empt surprises.
• Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
Key Skill Required:
• Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
Recruitment For Branch Head (Manager / Sr. Manager)
Experience : Minimum 5 years. Yrs.
Job Description :
- Responsible for Managing day to day affairs of the Branch including front-end operations for Savings, Current & Fixed Deposits, Deposit Mobilisation and Cash Management as well as extending priority banking services.
- Supervising marketing and Business development operations for various Liabilities Business, lending against Tangible Securities, Third Party Products thereby achieving increased sales/maximizing profit.
- Responsible for dealing with external and internal auditors and inspections and compliance.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing superior service delivery & achieving service quality norms.
- Overall responsible for Team Development, Cost Management, Revenue Generation.
Recruitment For Position – DGM – Advance
Experience : 15 Yrs.
Job Description :
Exp : -15 years of working experience in Bank of which at least 5 years experience as AGM/DGM credit in Scheduled Co-operative/Private/Public sector Bank.
- Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans. This includes delivering budgeted profit and achieving targeted asset level, building a robust pipeline of commercial credit proposals, managing asset quality and arresting any asset quality slippages, achieving budgeted fee based revenue etc.
- Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships proactively. Leading and motivate the credit team to achieve budgeted goal.
- Must be able to source and appraise large credit proposals judiciously and guide a team of RMs for achievement of business goals.
- Implementing proper documentation to safeguard interest of the Bank. Co-ordination with internal/Concurrent /Statutory Auditors.
- Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
- Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Graduate/post graduate with CA/ICWA/MBA/CAIIB will be preferred. LLB qualification can be an added advantage.
Click Here : Apply Online
Profile Of GBCB
The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Ltd, more popularly known as Greater Bank, had its humble beginnings over five decades ago on 10th December 1952, when a small group of philanthropists got together to set up the Bank. Though the founders were pursuing interests of their own, they decided to establish the bank with the sole motto of serving the community at large. With this end in view, they introduced attractive deposit and lending schemes relevant to the times. The Bank made a mark for itself with high quality of service, which primarily induced several customers to the bank. Having achieved the status of a scheduled bank in 1996, The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank has been making giant strides by attracting customers from the low, middle and upper income strata. This speaks volumes about the faith and the trust reposed in the Bank by the public.
The Bank has achieved distinguished success in co-operative banking sector particularly during the last few years because of its distinct objectives, strategic plan of action, its continuous monitoring and sharing of success with the concerned personnel. Good Corporate Governance and a committed management with the Board of Directors with keen interest in the well being of the Bank has been instrumental in The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank reaching greater heights.
The Business mix crossed Rs. 3000 cr. mark during the financial year 2015-16, Deposits stood at Rs. 1766 cr whereas Advances were at Rs. 1247 cr. Total Investments were at Rs. 659 cr. The Bank maintained Credit to Deposit Ratio of 68%. Bank’s CASA ratio improved to 31.3%. Net Interest Margin (NIM) also improved to 3.37%. The Bank has also maintained a CRAR at 13.36% against the RBI requirement of minimum of 9%.