Parampujya Dyansinhasanadhishwar Shri Shri Shri 1008 Jagadguru Vishweshwar Shivacharya Mahaswamiji of Kashi has showered his blessings and he is our inspiration for establishing our Bank. He has generously allowed us to incorporate his identity in our Bank’s name. i.e. Vishweshwar Bank.
Any Branch Banking
Your bank provides Anywhere Branch Banking (ABB) facility through all its Branches. This facility offers you convenience and ease of doing following types of transactions from your Account.
1. Cash Deposit :-
Account holder/Business Associates or partners can deposit cash in your Account from any of our Branch. This facility is available for Savings, Current, Cash Credit, Overdraft, Recurring Deposit (Installment) and payment of Loan Installment.
2. Cash Payment :-
Cash Payment of a bearer / third party cheques, clearing cheque deposit are allowed from any branch in case of your urgent need of Cash. This facility is available for Savings, Current, Cash credit.( Withdrawal allowed only through cheques)
3. Balance Enquiry / Statement Printing :-
You can enquire about the Balance and request for Statement of your Account from any Branch.
4. Deposit Interest Credit :-
Your account situated at any Branch will be credited with interest amount on all deposits scattered in various Branches through our ABB system & you can get all your FDR interest at one place/one account.
SMS (Short Messaging Service) banking is a state-of-the-art unattended system used for providing 24 hours service to the Bank’s customers for accessing their account information using mobile instrument. SMS banking uses the power of software and SMS technology to process the customer’s request, scans the bank’s database for necessary information and replies to the customer’s mobile by sending message in text format, which are send through system automatically.
Customer has to fill up an application form & register himself with the bank to avail these services. Form can be obtained from any branch of the bank.
SMS Banking Services :-
PUSH functionality – In PUSH functionality, bank will send information/intimation related to customer’s account to the registered mobile number of the customer.
Bank will send below mentioned PUSH messages :–
Debit / Credit Transaction Message for a stipulated amount (for SB a/c above 1000/- and C/A / C/C a/c above 5000/).
Inward Cheque Returned Intimation.
Outward Cheque Returned Intimation.
Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Max Life Insurance, the leading non-bank promoted private life insurers, is a joint venture between Max Financial Services Ltd. and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd. Max Financial Services Ltd. is part of the Max Group, which is a leading Indian multi-business corporation, while Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance is a member of MS&AD Insurance Group, which is amongst the leading insurers in the world. Max Life Insurance offers comprehensive long term savings, protection and retirement solutions through its high quality agency distribution and multi-channel distribution partners. A financially stable company with a strong track record over the last 15 years, Max Life Insurance offers superior investment expertise.
IRDAI clarifies to public that
IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number.
For any queries/details please contact Vishweshwar Bank nearest Branch.
RTGS and NEFT
“RTGS” stands for Real Time Gross Settlement. RTGS System is fund transfer mechanism, where transfer of money takes place from one bank to another. Customer can transfer amount from his account to any body’s bank account in other RTGS enable banks branch any where in India.
Through RTGS one can remit an amount of lacs and above.
Through NEFT one can remit any amount.
IFSC Code List –
Customer has to submit his application in prescribed format. Application forms are available in all branches. Customer has to submit the application within following timings.
Timings for RTGS : ( 2nd & 4th Sat – Holiday)
Monday to Sat – 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Timings for NEFT : ( 2nd & 4th Sat – Holiday)
Monday to Sat – 10.00 am To 5.00 pm
The care and safety of your valuables is taken by the bank by offering safe deposit facility. The annual rent/amount depends upon the size of the locker.
This facility is one of the subsidiary services provided by the Bank for keeping the valuables in the safe deposit locker. Lockers can be hired to Individuals, either singly or jointly, Partnership Firms.
- Allotment of lockers will be based on the availability.
- Preference may be given to existing customers maintaining SB / CA / CCOD / Term Deposit accounts with the bank.
- The terms and conditions of allotment of lockers will be covered in the agreement entered and according to bank clause.
- Customer has to pay advance rent for the locker depending on the size of the locker.
- To ensure prompt payment of locker rent, bank shall at the time of allotment, a fixed deposit is obtained which would cover 3 years rent or Rs 5000/- ( which ever is higher) as security deposit on which bank will pay interest as per bank clause/prevailing interest rates.
- For delayed payment of rent, penal charges are applicable as per bank clause.
The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd., Pune was established in the year 1972 by Founder Late Shri Namdeorao Rukari, Bharatsheth Gadve & Baburao Harpale with the noble aim of taking the Bank and the Banking to the common people by adopting the principle of cooperation in Banking. And the same has been fulfilled upto a great extent and now bank is developing as a large bank with the use of latest technology and infrastructure and best customer service. The bank has made an exceptional progress and is developing its strength in various locations.
- Established on 07th Nov 1972
- Started as a small cooperative bank and gradually increasing its branches to 15, with merger of Nipani Bank, Karnataka during the year 2011, bank has became multi state coop bank with Jurisdiction Maharashtra State & Chikodi Taluka, Dist. Belgaum in Karnataka.
- Now bank is having network of 29 branches and 23 ATM’s.
- Bank has successfully implemented Vishweshwar InfraIT Project – VIP – a core banking solution (CBS) project in 2007 having centralised data processing
- Is the first non scheduled Urban Co-op Bank in Pune District having state of art independent own data centre under CBS with Disaster Recovery Centre in different earthquake zone at Barshi.
- Bank has been awarded many awards from well known institutions like The Banking Frontiers, Urban Banks Association Pune, Maharashtra State Federation.
- Bank has maintained the level of NPA percentage during the last 6 years.
- Crossed total business of Rs 2500 crore.
For More Details Online : The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank