TJSB is a young and dynamic bank, full of enthusiasm and determination to achieve the vision of becoming the ‘Most Favoured’ brand in Banking Sector.
The strong foundation of the bank has been laid on the principle of strong business ethics which have been seamlessly integrated in to every aspect of the Bank’s activities. The dynamism in the approach, clientele’s unflinching loyalties and devotion of staff has made TJSB one of the top five banks in the co-operative sector.
With TJSB’s distinctive culture, visionary growth plan, “customer delight” services and continuous technology initiatives, the bank has become the most trusted and aims to be the most preferred bank too.
We at TJSB are not only committed to hire the best people in the industry but offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth.
Be a part of the highly motivated team with an excellent career growth in one of the best working culture!!!!
Click Here : Debit Card Services
With the modest beginning in 1972 in the co-operative field, the dynamism infused by the Board of Directors, unflinching loyalties of the clientele and devotion of the staff have propelled the sound foundation of The TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd (TJSB) and has emerged as one of the leading multi state scheduled co-operative Bank in the country
TJSB presently is catering to the needs of society through a close network of 124 Branches spread all over the cities of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat & Karnataka. All these Branches have made remarkable progress on all fronts in all these years.
TJSB believes that “customer delight” is the ultimate goal and has a strong belief that Customers & all Stakeholders wholehearted support, absolute faith and their patronage has largely been responsible for its enviable growth. TJSB is committed to provide banking with speed, comfort and convenience.
TJSB feels proud to acknowledge the growth of a large number of successful industrialists, traders and professionals who have grown leaps & bound due to timely assistance and support of the Bank.
TJSB has set before a Visionary Growth Plan focuses all business strategies solely on the creation of Stakeholders value.
- Professional Board and Pragmatic decision making.
- Consistent profit and growth for last 44 Years.
- Equilibrium in Growth and profits.
- Strong Internal Reserves and CRAR at 14.96%.
- Balanced Credit Portfolio & focus on Retail /SME Segment.
- Strong Focus on Recovery and NPA Management.
- One of the very few co-operative banks to get AD1 license to deal in Foreign exchange.
- Exclusive financial solutions for professionals under special scheme of loans “Sanjeevani”.
- First Co-op Bank to offer Bancassurance Product in association with Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Providing assistance for investments in Mutual Funds with expert advice through leading Mutual Fund Companies.
- Any where Any Branch Banking facility in all Branches.
- 112 ATM’s installed in the Branches in Thane, Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Satara, Gujarat, Goa and Karnataka & 2 off-site ATM.
- 24 x 7 Cheque Depository machine at branches.
- Value Added services for Customers.
- Multiple tie-ups with Insurance companies for Life, Non-Life & Health Insurance products.
- Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY) & Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).