- UPSC Vacancy 2017
- Vacancy – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 Posts
- Total no. of Posts – 980 Posts
- Last Date – 17 Mar, 2017
- Requirement – graduate
- Place of Posting – All India
UPSC has notified vacancies for the posts of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017 on its official webpage http://www.upsc.gov.in for graduate. Candidates who want to get a job in UPSC can apply for this notification after matching the prerequisite qualification required for the vacancy. After qualifying you will be posted in All India. Apply before last date that is 17-03-2017. For more details like eligibility criteria, age limit and salary read further.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017||980 Posts||max 21 to 32 years||Graduate degree|
Note: Age will be determined as on 01.08.2017
Selection Method : – Selection of the candidates will be according to the total marks obtained in Written Test and Viva voce Test.
Fee :- The Fee for this recruitment is Rs. 100/-.
- Application Mode :- online
- Advertisement No. for the Vacancy – 06/2017-CSP
Application Procedure :-Interested candidates should visit the apply online link https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php and fill the application form carefully by furnishing all the relevant details and submit the online Application form before 17-03-2017.
Last Date for this recruitment:
- Online Application Start Date – 22-02-2017
- Online Application end Date – 17-03-2017
- For full Details click here- Click here for UPSC Advertisement
- Apply Online – Click here for UPSC Apply Online
Official Website : – http://www.upsc.gov.in
- None Found