A leading & fast growing Urban Co-operative Bank having Business Turnover of more than ` 2270 Crores, invites applications from the eligible aspirants for the post of:-A leading & fast growing Urban Co-operative Bank having Business Turnover of more than ` 2270 Crores, invites applications from the eligible aspirants for the post of:-VASAI VIKAS SAHAKARI BANK LTD. (Scheduled Bank)
A leading & fast growing Urban Co-operative Bank having Business Turnover of more than ` 2270 Crores, invites applications from the eligible aspirants for the post of:-A leading & fast growing Urban Co-operative Bank having Business Turnover of more than ` 2270 Crores, invites applications from the eligible aspirants for the post of:-
Assistant General Managers
Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 10 years experience in managerial/executive cadre at Head Office of a co-operative Bank is must.
* The candidate must possess thorough knowledge of Credit, Treasury, Administration, Information Technology, Risk Management and Taxation etc.
* Age below 55 years.
*Incase of retired bankers age limit not to exceed 62 years.
Manager’s – For Branch Operations
* Graduate with CAIIB & 3 years experience as an Officer in Banking Industry.
* Graduates with 5 years of experience as an Officer in Banking Industry.
* Age not to exceed 50 years.
1) Aspirants without banking experience need not apply.
2) Candidates applied earlier need not apply.
Interested candidates may apply with their latest Resumes and expected salary within 10 days to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
VASAI VIKAS SAHAKARI BANK LTD (Scheduled Bank)
Head Office, Opp. Chimaji Appa Ground, Near Vasai Depot,
Vasai (W), Dist. – Palghar 401 201.
Click Here : Recuritment For Manager’s Post
Vasai Vikas Sahakari Bank Ltd. commenced its business operations in 4th October 1984 and has completed 32 years of responsible and responsive banking operations. Since incorporation without any interruption, we have been awarded “A” Grade Audit Classification.
The faith and trust of the customer has made a bank to leave a benchmark for itself with high quality of services and serving the community at large. Since our inception our motto was to serve the customers from economically weaker, lower, middle and upper income classes, Small Businessman, Professionals, Small & Medium Enterprises and Corporate who can secure their financial dreams under one roof.
We are proud to inform that Our Bank has been showing Average Growth of 20%, in Business during last 5 years and the net N.P.A. of the Bank is O% over the years. Bank’s total Business Mix of Rs.2131+ Crores as on 31-03-2016 which comprising Rs.1328.44 crore of Deposits and Rs.802.68 crores of Advances.
Bank is having thirteen in Palghar District, three branches in Thane District and one each in Mumbai, Nasik & Aurangabad Districts i.e. at Vasai Gaon, Navghar- Vasai (W), Barampur-Vasai (W), Virar, Agashi-Virar (W), Bolinj-Virar (W), Naringi-Virar (E), Nalasopara, Boisar, Waliv-Vasai (E), Palghar, Saphale, Mira Road (E), Thane and Borivali, Mirar Road, Bhayader (W) etc. having its operations in semi urban & rural areas.
Bank has more than One lakh depositors in number, almost all the Branches of the Bank are having ATM facility and Bank already started Core Banking solution, RTGS/NEFT, RuPay Debit Card, POS/eCommerce, NDS-OM / CALL / CBLO, CTS etc..
Over the years, the bank has consistently shown robust growth not only in size of Deposits and Advances but has also maintained profitability.
The position as on March 31, 2016 is as follows:
Facilities to the customers like:
- Core Banking Solutions
- Mobile (SMS) Banking
- RuPay DEBIT CARD
- Teller facility at Virar, Vasai & Nallasopara Branch,
- 12 x 7 days banking at our Virar, Navghar Branch (Except Bank Holiday)
- Seven days banking at Virar, Vasai, Navghar & Borivali
Bank has achieved following awards for its performance.
- Bank has achieved following awards for its performance.
- 1988-89 Bank is awarded as “AADARSH BANK” by the Maharashtra State Banks Federation
- 1997 Konkan Nagri Sahakari Banks Association “Best Performing”
- “The Best Co- operative Bank Award” – 1st Prize” for the year 2001-02 from Maharastra State Bank’s Association.
- “Maharastra Gaurav Puraskar” in the year 2006 from Maharastra Kala Niketan.
- “Best Performing Bank” in co-operative sector – 3rd prize in State of Maharastra and 5th prize at National level for year the 2008-09 from Indian Achievers Forum – New Delhi.
- “National Achievement Award for Business Excellence” for the year 2009-10 from Indian Society for Industry & Intellectual Development.
- “Best Co-operative of the Year 2011 – Jury Award” from Banking Frontiers
- The Bank has received an Award from Banking Frontiers for “BEST OVERALL BANK AWARD” in the Medium UCB category for the year 2011-12
- Mr. Bhaskar Rao, AGM received the Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) Award 2014 in ‘Top 10 Co-operative Banks’ under INFOSEC MAESTROS AWARDS 2014
- Best Bank Award (1st Prize) from Banco and Galaxy Counselling Pvt. Ltd. Pune 2012-13
- Bank’s CEO Shri Dilip Sant received a SPECIAL CEO RECOGNITION AWARD 2012-13 from Banking Frontiers
Founded in 1984, this unique financial institution rests on the pillars of thrift, fellowship, character, accommodation and the selfless service of all individuals and organizations who wish to help themselves and cross section of the society for their progress. We see ourselves as a family of honest, loyal and committed professionals, harmoniously employing technology, innovation and the human touch to achieve customer satisfaction and goodwill are the corner-stones of our success and the focus of all our efforts.
The prosperity of our customers is the engine of our success and they will find in us a fast, timely, flexible, co-operative and competitive partner in their progress. We shall reach out to our customers anywhere and at any time to make their dealings with us a pleasure. We shall warmly welcome them into our aesthetic surroundings or take our services to their doorsteps. We are committed to approachability, simplicity and transparency in our dealings with all our stake holders and shall be a temple of their trust.
We shall use our employee involvement and sense of togetherness to generate high levels of teamwork, efficiency, excellence and profits. We shall mobilize aggressively, invest wisely, disburse prudently, recover assiduously, reduce costs and create a learning organization that offers products and services in tune with and ahead of the times.