The Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited in Chennai invites application for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager, Supervisor, Executive and Private Secretary. Particularly, 25 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible candidates apply for AAVIN Chennai Recruitment on or before the last date (September 06, 2017). Download Application form at AAVIN official website. Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Candidates should examine themselves about eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the official notification before apply for the job. Candidates don’t wait for the last time rush, apply as soon as possible. This page explains AAVIN Recruitment 2017 in brief.
AAVIN is the trademark of Tamil Nadu Co-operative milk producers limited. Their main purpose is to sell milk and milk products in Tamil Nadu. In the word AAVIN, AA refers cow. Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited, formerely referred as Dairy Development Department. It has been operating since 1958. Head quarter is located at Aavin Illam, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai until now. Aavin Produces four varieties of milk based on fat percent. They produce products such as milk khoa, mysorepak, gulab jamun, khalakand, butter milk, lassi, curd yoghurt and ice-creams.
Aavin Recruitment 2017 For Details
Organization Name: The Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd.
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale (INR)|
|Manager (Marketing)||01||9300-34800 + GP 5100|
|Deputy Manager (Dairying)||03||9300-34800 + GP 4400|
|Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist)||01||9300-34800 + GP 4300|
|Deputy Manager (Dairy Bacteriology)||02||9300-34800 + GP 4300|
|Supervisor (Traffic)||06||9300-34800 + GP 4200|
|Executive (Lab)||01||5200-20200+ GP 2600|
|Executive (Civil)||05||5200-20200+ GP 2600|
|Private Secretary Gr.III||06||5200-20200 + GP 2800|
Eligibility criteria for AAVIN Jobs
- Diploma/PG Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30 yrs as on 01.07.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
The Dairy Development Department was established in Tamil Nadu in the year 1958 to oversee and regulate milk production and commercial distribution in the state. The Dairy Development Department took over control of the milk cooperatives. It was replaced by the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited in the year 1981.
On February 1, 1981, the commercial activities of the cooperative were handed over to Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited which sold milk and milk products under the trademark “aavin”. Tamil Nadu is one of the leading states in India in milk production with about 14.5 million liters per day.
- AAVIN Recruitment 2019 | Application Begins for 42 Technician & SFA Vacancies
- AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2016-2017
- AAVIN Result 2019 – Check Aavin Milk SFA Merit list, Selection list at aavinmilk.com
- TNPSC Previous Papers & Answers PDF – Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Papers (Tamil/ English) – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Maharashtra State Co Operative Bank Careers & Branches
- # आविन दुग्ध उत्पादक लिमिटेड Aavin Milk Producers Limited Jobs Recruitment
- TRB Lecturer Syllabus 2019 – TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Pattern @www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- AAVIN Milk Recruitment 2018 – Executive & Various Vacancy
- Bihar State Co operative Bank Limited Recruitment
- National Dairy Development Board Recruitment 2017 For Technician
- TNTET Result 2019 – Check Teacher Eligibility Test Paper – I & II Merit List Here
- TN NEET Merit List 2019 – Check your Tamil Nadu NEET 2019 Rank List Here
- Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank LTD Career & IFSC Codes
- Mumbai District Central Co-Op Bank LTD History & Accounts Details