Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017: – AEGCL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accounts Officer, LDC Cum Typist & Peon Vacancy at 07 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 6th September 2017. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited 07 Vacancy Notification 2017. Read full Notification Before apply Online.
Asst Accounts Officer, LDC,Typist & Peon Post Recruitment 2017
1. Candidates should have possessed 8th Class, HSSLC, Any Degree.
2. To Know Post wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 year and Maximum 43 years as On 1st August 2017.
2. To Know Post wise age limit details please go to official notification.
3. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per on AEGCL Rules and Regulation.
1. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 6th September 2017.
2. To Know more Details AEGCL Please go to official website.
1. Candidates should pay Scale Rs. 6380- Rs. 23000 to Rs. 4720-18000
2. More post wise pay scale details please go to official notification.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.aegcl.co.in or before 6th September 2017.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Click Here : Application Form
About Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited, a vibrant growth oriented Public Sector Company registered under ‘Company Act, 1956’. It was formed out of
restructured Assam State Electricity Board in 2003 and was notified as the State Transmission Utility (STU). Its core business is to efficiently transport
electrical power from electrical power bulk heads to the distribution company networks in the state of Assam.
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited inherited 3862 circuit kms. of EHV lines above 66 kV voltage class and 38 numbers of EHV sub-stations
having a total transformation capacity of 1636.50 MVA at its birth in 2003. Since its inception, it has added 1584 circuit kms of EHV lines and has added
4125 MVA transformation capacity by way of commissioning 17 new EHV sub-stations and augmenting existing sub-stations. It has also added Reactive
Power Compensation at 33 kV bus to the tune of 285 MVAR. Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limted had also added one 400/220 kV Grid Substation
and One 220/33 kV GIS Sub Station during the preceding years.
As on 01.07.2017, AEGCL has 63 nos. of EHV Grid Substations (400 kV-1 no., 220 kV- 10 nos. and 132 kV – 52 nos.) with total Transformation capacity
of 6046 MVA.
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited is playing a strategic role as it is the largest ‘STU’ in NE region. It also understands its responsibility towards
the entire North East India and is always extending a helping hand by way of transporting a fair share of power to the other sister states of the region.
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited has consistently maintained the transmission system availability over 99% which is at par with other National
Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Limited vows to ever strive till all transmission bottlenecks get eradicated. It pledges to deliver unrelenting brilliance in
performance, deliver power efficiently but economically, show high safety standards and is committed to respect environmental and heritage issues.
- Assam Rifles Result 2019 Released – Check Rifleman Final Result here
- PGCIL Recruitment 2017-Administrative Officers
- Assam Petrochemicals Ltd Recruitment 2019 – Apply Offline 31 for Jr Technician & Other Jobs
- HVPNL Recruitment 2017-18 For Assistant Engineer
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment For Security Watchman
- Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 928 GDS, BPM, APBM Jobs | Get Apply Online Link here
- Assam University Results 2019 | Get Semester Results along with Marksheet & Exam Details
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 282 Trainee & Experienced Engineer Posts@ www.ntpc.co.in
- PGCIL Recruitment 2017 For Junior Officer Trainee Post
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2883 Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Vacancy, Apply Steps Below
- LIC Recruitment 2019 – Application OPEN for 8581 New ADO Vacancies
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2016 Post Graduate Teacher download
- DIPHU Medical College Recruitment 2019 – 93 Grade III Technical Jobs @dme.assam.gov.in