BIBCOL(Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and few regional offices in India.Department is going to hold Vacancies for Candidates.Eligible candidates can easily apply for this posts.
Job Location :
- Post Name : Assistant General Manager
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Manager (Mkt)/ (Tech)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Junior Technician
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant General Manager : Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University and Manager professional qualification like MBA in Finance/ CA/ ICWA.
- For Manager (Mkt)/ (Tech) : Graduate from a reputed university with five years experience in marketing or post graduate/ MBA in marketing or B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharma Degree with two years experience in plant operation/ maintenance.
- For Junior Technician : 10th + ITI (Air conditioning/ Welding/ Electrical).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years for Assistant General Manager, 40 years for Manager and 30 years for Junior Technician.
Selection Process :
Application Fee :
- GEN/OBC : —-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women : —-
How to Apply :
Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with their complete details send to HOD (P&A), BIBCOL, Chola, Bulandshahr (UP)-203203 on or before 01.09.2017 Check The Link More Details
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 01.09.2017
Click Here : Apply Now
BIBCOL is a leading biotechnology company based in Uttar Pradesh India. The company is a Govt. of India Undertaking and has its OPV plant in state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The company currently manufactures and produces a range of pharmaceuticals products such as Oral Polio Vaccines (OPV Vaccine), Zinc Tablet & Diarrhea Management Kit etc.
Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited (BIBCOL) is a Central Public Sector Unit, under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. BIBCOL was established as a Public Sector Unit in 1989, with the aim to achieve self sufficiency for the nation with respect to production and supply of high quality polio vaccine, a dream project of the Former Prime Minister Late Shri. Rajiv Gandhi.
BIBCOL’s principal mission is to save the lives of millions of children from avoidable disability, through polio vaccination. Since its inception, it has contributed significantly to the eradication of Poliomyelitis in the country through the National Immunization Program. BIBCOL is the pioneer in the field of polio vaccines, capturing 60% of total market share in India. The company has achieved a turnover of Rs.30.53 crores during the fiscal year 2005-2006 and earned a net profit of Rs.88.08 Lakhs. Based on the performance of the company and its world class WHO-cGMP certified infrastructure, highly skilled manpower and constant support from DBT, Government of India, BIBCOL is one among the top 20 Biotech companies in India, as revealed by recent market surveys.
- BIBCOL’s principal mission is to save millions of children from avoidable disability through polio vaccination. Since its inception, BIBCOL has contributed significantly to the eradication of poliomyelitis in the country through the National Immunization Program.
- In addition, BIBCOL also has ambitious plans to take up the production and supply of DPT , BCG, Measles and Hepatitis-B vaccines for protection of people against dreadful diseases. BIBCOL also plans to manufacture various biologicals, which are helpful in the treatment of various health disorders and deficiencies of the mankind.