Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) invites application for the post of 51 Security Watchman. Apply Online before 15 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply click for link.
Recruitment For Security Watchman
Job Location : Gujarat
No. of Vacancy : 51 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.7300-17940/-
Educational Qualification : SSC passed or equivalent examination of Indian Armed Forces passed.
Age Limit : For UR Candidates 40 years & For SEBC Candidates 45 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Test & Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General (UR)/SEBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates through any of the Branches of State Bank of India or Online through Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Challan : 18.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.09.2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading power distribution company in gujarat, which distributes electricity in the centeral area of Gujarat. And mission is to provide uninterrupted supply As a part of Power Reform Process, Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB), the promoting body, has been un-bundled effective from 1st April, 2005, in to separate seven Companies with functional resposibilities with complete autonomous operation for
Accordingly, the distribution undertakings and functions of the Central Distribution Zone of the erstwhile GEB stand transfered to and vest in the Company effective from 1st April, 2005.
The company has become operational effective from 1st April,2005.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
The company is involved in electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat or outside the State. Their mandate is to establish and use a power system network and to buy and sell electrical energy, and to collect information with an eye towards further system improvements.
The Gujarat Electricity Industry (Re-Organization & Regulation) Act 2003 paved the way for comprehensive reform and restructuring of the State Electricity Board with an aim to restructure the Electricity Industry in a manner that will ensure the long term viability and sustainability of the power sector in the state. As a part of the reform process, the GEB was disaggregated into several autonomous entities.
The Electricity Act 2003 introduced competition by way of open access in the transmission and distribution of electricity. The Act also provided for reorganization of the Electricity Boards through appropriate transfer schemes being formulated by the state governments. The Government of Gujarat reorganized the GEB functionally into a Generation Company, a Transmission Company and four Distribution Companies. Thereby Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited became functional on 1 April 2005.
- AEGCL Recruitment For Asst Accounts Officer, LDC, Typist & Peon Post
- HVPNL Recruitment 2017-18 For Assistant Engineer
- Gujarat High Court Result 2019- Check Gujarati & English Stenographer Skill Test Result Here
- Gujarat High Court Admit Card – Download GHC Mains Exam Hall Ticket @ hc.ojas.guj.nic.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- MP High Court Result 2019- Check Civil Judge Grade II Mains Result Released
- GSSSB Previous Papers – Download Maru Gujarat GSSSB Old Solved Model Question Papers with Answers Pdf
- Gujarat University Results 2019 – Download UG/PG, M.Phil/PhD Courses Exam Results @gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- NTPC Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 282 Trainee & Experienced Engineer Posts@ www.ntpc.co.in
- BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 2883 Skilled & Unskilled Manpower Vacancy, Apply Steps Below
- MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 48 Engineer Trainee Vacancy
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment For Civil Judge Grade-II
- GLPC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 243 Apprentice Vacancies @ glpc.co.in
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment – Senior Executive, Office Assistant & Junior Executive