National Institute of Technology, Mizoram Invites applications for the post of 02 Registrar & Students’ Activity & Sports Officer. Apply before 20 September 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions.
Job Location : Aizawl (Mizoram)
- Post Name : Registrar
- No. of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
- Post Name : Students’ Activity & Sports Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
- For Registrar : Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognised University/ Institute.
- For Students’ Activity & Sports Officer : First Class Masters degree in Physical Degree in sport Science with at least 60% marks with a consistently good academic record or First Class Masters degree in fine Art of Performing/ Visual Art, Journalism and mass communication or First Class Master Degree Art or Science or Bachelor’s degree in engineering followed by a Diploma of at least one years during Art or Visual/ Performing Arts.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 67 years for Registrar and 35 years for Students’ Activity & Sports Officer.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on test and Interview .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (for General & OBC Candidates) & Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Demand Draft/ IPO drawn in favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology Mizoram payable at Aizawl.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of application form : 20.09.2017
Click Here : Apply Now
The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India vide its order no. F. 23-13-2009-TS-III Dated 30th of Oct. 2009 and 3rd March 2010, had decided to set up ten new NITs. In view of the above NIT Mizoram was started in the year 2010 in the state of Mizoram with an objective to impart education, research & training leading to B.Tech, M.Tech & PhD. degrees. This institute has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. Here the students are admitted through All India Entrance Exam- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main).
NIT Mizoram is an Institute situated in the scenic beauty of Mizoram, wrapped between clouds and mountain rocks, which adds to its beauty. Being amongst the most educated states of our country with a literacy rate of 91%, it beholds a very peaceful and calm environment suitable for studies. The Institute, to cope with the present competitive needs, comprises of laboratories with the latest equipments and installed with best & latest softwares.
To serve the societal needs of the country in particular and the world in general through achieving excellence in innovative scientific and technical education and cutting edge research.
To impart and enhance quality technical and scientific education to young men and women. To promote research in both fundamental and applied knowledge for the betterment of the society.