Apply online application to Parliament of India, and Recruitment 2017 for 31 Junior Clerk
Post Title: Parliament of India, and Recruitment 2017 for 31 Junior Clerk www.loksabha.nic.in
Post Name: Junior Clerk
Total Number Vacancies: 31
Name of the Streams:
1. English: 26
2. Hindi/ Bilingual: 05
Job location: India
Mode of Application: Online
Date Notice Issued: 10.07.2017
Department: Parliament of India
Address: Lok Sabha Secretariat Computer Management Branch, (Software Unit) Parliament Library Building, New Delhi- 110001
Education qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/ Hindi stream [Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi].
Selection: Written Test & Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Age Limit: 27 years as on 09.08.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to apply: Eligible applicants require to apply online through Parliament of India website www.loksabha.nic.in from 10.07.2017 to 09.08.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Parliament of India website www.loksabha.nic.in.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards or Bank e-Challan.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10.07.2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09.08.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Parliamentof India Advertisement Notice 2017