Senior Architect Post: Prasar Bharati has published a recruitment notice for the post of Senior Architect on deputation basis. Candidates should have passed Graduate in Architecture qualification, who are looking for Indian Government job, they can apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017 – Senior Architect Post. Candidates can apply offline application format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the employment news. Candidates if interested to join the Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017 – Senior Architect Post, so do not wait for the last date, as early as possible apply it. For more detail information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply is mentioned below.
Organization Name: Prasar Bharati
Organization Website: www.prasarbharati.gov.in
Notification No.: A-10011 / 19 / 2017-PPC
Name of the Post: Senior Architect
Age Limit: Not above 56 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Architecture
Application Fee: Nil
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: within 21 days from the date of publication
Click Link : Check More Details Prasar Bharati
About Prasar Bharati
Prasar Bharati is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati Act and came into existence on 23.11.1997. It is the Public Service Broadcaster of the country. The objectives of public service broadcasting are achieved in terms of Prasar Bharati Act through All India Radio and Doordarshan, which earlier were working as media units under the Ministry of I&B and since the above said date became constituents of Prasar Bharati.
Prasar Bharati is India’s largest public broadcasting agency. It is an autonomous body set up by an Act of Parliament and comprises Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio, which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The Parliament of India passed the Prasar Bharati Act to grant this autonomy in 1990, but it was not enacted until 15 September 1997.
Shashi Sekhar Vembati is the current chairperson of Prasar Bharati and Jawhar Sircar was the CEO till November,2016.
The Prasar Bharati Act provides for establishment of a Broadcasting Corporation, to be known as Prasar Bharati, to define its composition, functions and powers.The Act grants autonomy to All India Radio and Doordarshan, which were previously under government control. The Act received assent of President of India on 12 September 1990 after being unanimously passed by Parliament. It was finally implemented in November 1997. By the Prasar Bharati Act, all property, assets, debts, liabilities, payments of money due, all suits and legal proceedings involving Akashvani (All India Radio) and Doordarshan were transferred to Prasar Bharati.
MISSION & OBJECTIVES
The major objectives of the Prasar Bharati Corporation as laid out in the Prasar Bharati Act, 1990 are as follows:
To uphold the unity and integrity of the country and the values enshrined in the Constitution;
To promote national integration;
To safeguard citizens’ rights to be informed on all matters of public interest by presenting a fair and balanced flow of information;
To pay special attention to the fields of education and spread of literacy, agriculture, rural development, environment, health & family welfare and science & technology;
To create awareness about women’s issues and take special steps to protect the interests of children, aged and other vulnerable sections of the society;
To provide adequate coverage to diverse cultures, sports and games and youth affairs;
To promote social justice, safeguarding the rights of working classes, minorities and tribal communities.
To promote research and expand broadcasting faculties & development in broadcast technology.
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2019 – 89 NEW Vacancies in Doordarshan | APPLY HERE
- # प्रसार भारती Prasar Bharati Jobs Recruitment
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- RPSC Syllabus 2019 | Check Public Relation Officer (PRO) Exam Pattern @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Central India Institute Of Management And Studies Recruitment
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 For Forest Beat Officer / Various Post
- Dget Syllabus
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Zonal Marketing Head – SBI State Bank Of India
- TNPSC Previous Papers & Answers PDF – Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Papers (Tamil/ English) – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- Apply Online KPSC- Karnataka Recruitment 2017 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in | General Duty Medical Officer & Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist 1430 vacancies
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Inspector/ Trainer & Various Vacancy
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org