Bharatpur Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Organization Name :Bharatpur Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Name of post:Soldier
Age limit: 17 Years to 23 years
Qualification: Indian army has required different qualification for different Categories Vacancy, from class 10th pass to Graduate all candidates have their deserving post under Indian army. for details information about Indian Army Recruitment Rally, Eligible Criteria Click on the link given below.
Selection Process: As we all know in Indian Army Recruitment Rally candidates will select by Physical Fitness Test ( PFT ) & Physical Efficiency Test ( PFT ).for details information about Indian Army Recruitment Rally PET Click on the link given below.
Location: Bharatpur, Rajasthan
How to apply:Candidates can Register Their name & apply Online for the Indian Army Bharatpur Rally through the in from 12/08/2017 to 10/10/2017. Then attend the rally on 26 October – 06/11/2017. The detailed rally program ( Day Wise ) will be published separately later in Newspaper after 25 Sep 2017 and the date of the rally will also be reflected on the Admit Cards.
1. Admit Card
2. 02 copy Passport size colored recent photos
3. Qualification Certificate
4. Residential Certificate
5. Character Certificate
6. NCC Certificate
7. Nativity ( Domicile ) Certificate
8. Sports Certificate
9. Caste Certificate
10. ID Proof
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017-18, Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Office, PS cadre
Organization Name : Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017
Total posts : 20750 posts
Name of post: Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Office, PS cadre,and other vacancies
Age : 18 years to 35 years.
Qualification:Bachelor degree in Mathematics and Statistics or Matriculation, HSC (12th Pass), Graduates can also apply for this post and typing speed of 20 Words PM in English and 15 WPM in Hindi.
Location :All Over India
- Written Exam
How to Apply ;
- All the interested candidates are requested to fill up the online application form before the last date from the official website of Income Tax Department Recruitment.
- Always remember the login details for the future purpose.
- Always keep in your mind the reference id that you will get while registering for this post.
- Click on the appropriate link for sign up process.
- Download the soft copy and send its hard copy along with documents to the office register address.
Last date: As soon as possible
Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017,Conservation Officer, Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
Organization Name : Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017
Total posts : 03 post
Name of post: Conservation Officer, Assistant-cum-Computer Operator
Post vise detailed : 1. Conservation Officer – 01
2. Legal-cum-Investigation Officer – 01
3. Assistant-cum-Computer Operator – 01
Age limit: 21 to 45 Years
Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through Written Exam, Group Discussion, Skill Test.
How to apply : Candidates Can Download application Forthrough, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 28th August 2017
Eastern Railway Zone Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Eastern Railway Zone
Total posts : 10 posts
Name of post: Scouts Guides Quota
1. Category -1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only) Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- [Corresponding to Level-2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)] 02 Anywhere in Eastern Railway (i) For Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) : 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification. (ii) Scouting/Guiding Qualification as in Para 4.0
2. Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/- [Corresponding to Level-1 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)] 08 (Anywhere in Eastern Railway) Except H.Q. (i) Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT. (ii) Scouting/Guiding
Age :18 to 31 Years
Location: West Bengal
Selection Procedure: Selection of Candidates will be subject to Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection
How to apply :Applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address. The envelope containing the application must be super scribed “Application for Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for 2017-2018 for Employment Notice No.for the category of Group.