SSC Southern Region invites application for the post of 66 Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 24 September 2017. Qualification /eligibility conditions, how to apply click for link.
Recruitment For Medical Attendant & Lady Medical Attendant
Job Location : Tamilnadu
No. of Vacancy : 34 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay : Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification : 10th Pass from a recognized Board and Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognised Institutions
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years as on 24.09.2017
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : within ten days from the closing date
Click Here To Apply Now
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment for Group B posts also under the Central Government. Thus, the Commission recruits for the major work force of the Central Government. This segment constitutes the most vital part of the Government machinery; the posts for which it makes recruitment are at the grass root level which interact with the public and interfaces with the implementation of the Government’s policies.
The main functions are to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within our purview. The examinations are held as far as possible at different centres and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home state/region.
The basic tenets of the Commission–Impartiality, Objectivity and Suitability–are appropriately inscribed in the Commission’s logo. These are sought to be achieved by means of objective and impartial selection of candidates through properly devised examination procedures and refined tools of interviewing techniques. The schemes of our examination and interviews lay stress more on the potential of the candidates besides their achievements. .
The interviews conducted by the Commission are structured in such a manner that they are effectively uniform and objective, keeping in view the diverse backgrounds of the candidates.
The recruitment examinations, held on an All India basis, broadly include Open Competitive Examinations for recruitment to the following posts in the various Ministries/ Departments and Attached Offices of the Government of India:
- Lower Division Clerks, Stenographers Grade D and Grade C ;
- Inspectors of Central Excise in different Collectorates of Central Excise, Inspectors of Income Tax in different charges of the Commissioners of Income Tax, Preventive Officers and Examiners in different Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement;
- Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Bureau of Investigation and Central Police Organisations;
- Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants in the office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments, Upper Division Clerks in various Attached and Subordinate Offices of Government of India.
In addition to the above, the examination schedule also includes Departmental Examinations for:
- Promotion from Group D to LDC grade
- Promotion from LDC to UDC grade
- Promotion from Stenographer Grade D to Stenographer Grade C grade
- Periodical Typewriting tests in English & Hindi