As passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by Governor”The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission” published vide Notification No-181 / XXXVI (3) / 2014-39 (1) / 2014 dated June 24, 2014,under Article 200 of the ‘Constitution of India’. Governor allowed Uttarakhand Act No. 20, 2014, to be served as a general information section that notification extraordinary legislative postscript -1 ( a) have been published. Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission is formed vide Uttarakhand Government Personnel Section-2
Recruitment 2017 For Forest Guard Post
Job Location: Uttarakhand
No. of Vacancies: 1,218
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700-69,100
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in Science/Agriculture from a recognised university.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Physical Test.
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 and SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through E-challan from Bank of Baroda or using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
Starting Date of Online Application: 08-08-2017
Last Date of Online Application: 20-09-2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 23-09-2017
“The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Bill,2014″(Adhiniyam Sankhya 20 of 2014) as passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor was published vide Notification No-181/XXXVI(3)/2014-39(1)/2014 dated June 24,2014.
The Personnel Section-2 of the Government of Uttarakhand vide Notification No-106/XXX(2)/14-03(01)/2014 TC-III -dated September 17 ,2014 notified that the Governor was pleased to accord his consent for the formation of “The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission” with its Head-Quarters at Dehradun.
Vide Appointment order No-443/XXX(2)/2014-3(1) dated September 18,2014, Dr.R.B.S.Rawat,I.F.S.(Retired) was appointed as Chairman of the Commission from the date he assumes the charge. Accordingly Dr. R.B.S.Rawat assumed the charge of the Chairman of the Commission on September 26,2014. Shri Diwan Singh Bhainsora and Mahesh Chandra,Indian Trade Service(Retired) assumed the charge of members on September 30,2014 and October 10,2014 respectively. At present Dr.M.S.Kanyal is Secretary of the Commission.The Commission is meant for direct recruitment of all Group ‘C’ posts falling vacant under various departments of the State subject to exceptions stated at Para 3 of the Act(The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Act,2014) and the posts falling under the purview of the Public Service Commission.
Power and Duties:
(a) To prepare guidelines on matters relating to method of recruitment.
(b) To conduct examinations,hold interview and make selection of candidates.
(c) To select and invite experts and to appoint examiners for the purpose specified in the clause(b).
(d) To perform such other duties and exercise such other powers as may be prescribed.
Notification of vacancies:
(a) The appointing authority shall determine and intimate to the Commission the number of vacancies to be filled up through the Commission during the course of the year of recruitment as also the number of the vacancies to be reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes,Scheduled Tribes and other categories in accordance with the law for the time being in force in this behalf.
(b)The vacancies shall be notified to the Commission on the prescribed Requisition letter.
Selection by the commission:
The commission shall, as soon as possible after the receipt the prescribed Requisition letters The appointing authority shall determine and intimate to the Commission the number of vacancies to be filled up through the Commission during the course of the year of recruitment as also the number of the vacancies to be reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other categories in accordance with the law for the time being in force in this behalf.
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online 3085 Forest Watcher, Guard & Other Vacancies – aranya.gov.in
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 For Forest Beat Officer / Various Post
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- UKPSC Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Professor
- UttaraKhand DCB Clerk Admit Card 2019| Download Uttarakhand Group Exams Call Letter
- TNPSC Previous Papers & Answers PDF – Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Papers (Tamil/ English) – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- UP PCS Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern @uppsc.up.nic.in
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2019: Get Notification Pdf, Exam Eligibility, Apply Link here
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Jailor
- BIS Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 115 UDC, LO Posts in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 (JEEP)
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1857 Forest Beat Officer Tspsc.gov.in