Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 657 Clerk, DEO Posts | Apply Online. WCL is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited which is under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur. Total no of Vacancy 657 Posts. WCL is now going to recruit some qualified candidate through examination. WCL hire both freshers and experienced candidates in every year. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Central Government apply for This WCL Job online.WCL Opening 2017 for Apprentices for Clerks, DEO position.
Western coal Fields they are only eligible to apply for these vacancies.At finally, WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment Notification 2017 is out now. From 11 August 2017, online applications are started to enrolling and a huge amount of applicants are interested in this notification. Now the last date to apply in online is up to 30 August 2017. WCL Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website.Latest WCL Careers, Placement, Openings, Off Campus, Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly. Eligible Candidates can follow Below Recruitment details.
Government Job In Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 For Clerk & Deo Post, 657 Vacancy
Western Coalfields Limited has transmitted A latest career related advertisement with the name as WCL Recruitment to inform the Skilled & well-qualified Aspirants for the 657 vacant positions of Data Entry Operator, Clerk, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist. Eligible Jobs Hunter can apply for WCL vacancy by submitting their prescribed application form till the closing date that is 30th August 2017. Job searchers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the WCL Application Form till the closing date that is 30th August 2017. Skilled & well qualified, Aspirants can get each and every important detail about WCL Recruitment 2017.Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Government Jobs can use this excellent opportunity.
Organization Name: Western Coalfields Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 657
Job Location: Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Recruitment Western Coalfields Limited Vacancy 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. WCL invites offline applications for the following Clerk, DEO post during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website www.westerncoal.gov.in
Eligible to Apply
- Mining Sirdar in T&S Gr. C – 298
- Staff Nurse (Trainee) in T&S Gr. C. – 64
- Technician (Radiographer) in T&S Gr. c – 01
- Technician (Pathological} in T&S Gr. C. – 09
- Audiometry Technician (Trainee) in T&S Gr.D – 04
- Technician (Refraction/Optometry, Trainee) in T&S Gr.D – 01
- Jr. Technician (ECG/EEG) in T&S Gr.D – 04
- Pharmacist (Trainee) in T&S Gr.C – 02
- Overseer (Civil) in T&S Gr.C – 04
- Jr. Technical Inspector/ Jr. Chemist in T&S Gr.D – 48
- Jr. Data Entry Operator in T&S Gr E – 32
- Translator (Trainee) OL, Clerical Gr. III – 09
- Clerk Gr. III / Store Issue Clerk Gr. III/ Asstt. Loading Clerk Gr. III – 181
- Candidates who have completed 10th,12th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply WCL Recruitment 2017
- Written Test
- Computer Aptitude Test
How To Apply For This Post
- Log on to WCL careers page at official website www.westerncoal.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the WCL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WCL Recruitment 2017 application form
- Respective Controlling Authority and APM of Concerned Area.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.08.2017
Click Here : Apply Now
About Western Coalfields Limited
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred “Miniratna” status on 15th March’2007. The Company has contributed about 7.02% of the national coal production during 2015-16. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). The Company is a major source of supplies of coal to the industries located in Western India in the States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat and also in Southern India in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. A large numbers of Power Houses under Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Karnataka, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh – Electricity Boards are major consumers of its coal along with cement, steel, chemical, fertilizer, paper and brick Industries in these states.