AAI Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 84 Junior Assistant. Apply Online before 09 October 2017.
- Post Name : Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
- No. of Vacancy : 84 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500-28500/-
AAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 01.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For OBC Candidates 3 years
Job Location : Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through GATE-2016.
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.1000/- through 0nline. SC/ST/Female & Ex Servicemen are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 20.09.2017 to 09.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
About UsAAI’s implementation of Automatic Dependence Surveillance System (ADSS), using indigenous technology, at Kolkata and Chennai Air Traffic Control Centres, made India the first country to use this technology in the South East Asian region thus enabling Air Traffic Control over oceanic areas using satellite mode of communication. Performance Based Navigation (PBN) procedures have already been implemented at Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad Airports and are likely to be implemented at other Airports in a phased manner. AAI is implementing the GAGAN project in technological collaboration with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), where the satellite based system will be used for navigation. The navigation signals thus received from the GPS will be augmented to achieve the navigational requirement of aircraft. First phase of technology demonstration system was completed in February 2008.