NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites application for the post of 41 Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B” (Group-C). Apply Online before 20 October 2017.
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainees /Technician-“B”
- No. of Vacancy : 41 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6200/- (Per Month)
Discipline Wise Vacancy :
- Plant Operator : 14 Posts
- Electrician : 06 Posts
- Electronics & Instrument Mechanic : 07 Posts
- Fitter : 14 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually OR SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Electronic Mechanic/Fitter Trade.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years As on 20.10.2017
Job Location : Tarapur (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade/Skill Test.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.npcil.nic.in form 25.09.2017 to 20.10.2017.
Check More Details Click On Link
|the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.|
|NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 22 commercial nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 6780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India and two 1000 MW VVER reactor KKNPS-1&2, in this, latest addition to the fleet is the unit-2 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Station, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on March 31, 2017. Currently NPCIL has Eight reactors under various stages of construction totaling 6200 MW capacity.|