NTPC Ltd formed a joint venture with SAIL on 50:50 basis in March, 2001 in the name NTPC-SAIL Power Company Limited (NSPCL). NSPCL took over captive power plant-II located at Durgapur Steel Plant (2X60 MW) and Rourkela Steel Plant (2X60 MW) from SAIL.
- Post Name : Engineering Executive Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500/-
NSPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 Years as on 10.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe 05 years, Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) & 03 years Persons With Disabilities (PWD) 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on objective type written examination & skill test
Application Fee : Candidate belonging to General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through Internet Banking/ Debit Card etc. No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.nspcl.co.in from 19.09.2017 to 10.10.2017 till 23.50 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Click Here To Apply
- Apply Online Link : http://jobapply.in/nspcl2017eet/
- Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE-2017
- Recruitment of Officer (Finance)/ Jr. Officer (Accounts) Trainees/ Lab Asst. (Chemistry) Trainees/ Diploma Engineer Trainees