Oriental Insurance Company Limited released new notification on their official website orientalinsurance.org.in for the recruitment of 300 (three hundred) vacancies for Administrative Officers Job seekers should apply from 18th August 2017 and before 15th September 2017.
Govt Department:- Oriental Insurance Company Limited
Post Name:- Administrative Officers
Job Location:- All India
Official website: orientalinsurance.org.in
OICL jobs 2017
Administrative Officers : 300 Vacancies
Salary Structure:- Rs. 32795 – 62315/- Per Month
Accounts: 20 posts
Engineer: 15 posts
Actuaries: 02 posts
Generalists: 223 posts
Legal: 30 posts
Medical Officer: 10 posts
1. For Generalist/ Actuaries:- Possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent recognized as such by Central Government.
2. For Engineer:– Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering (4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
3. For Accounts:- Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA) / MBA Finance / B.Com / M.Com.
4. For Legal:- Graduate in Law.
5. For Medical Officer:- MBBS
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD)
Selection Process:- OICL admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Online Written Exam for Administrative Officers vacancy, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Administrative Officers vacancy should pay the below charges through using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
All Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How To Apply For OICL Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants may apply Online through the website www.orientalinsurance.org.in from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 18.08.2017
Form Submission End Date: 15.09.2017
Date of Online Examination: 22.10.2017 & 18.11.2017