Undertakes transmission of electricity through Inter-State Transmission System (ISTS)
Discharges all functions of planning o-ordination relating to ISTS with all concerned authorities
Ensures development of an efficient, co-ordinated and economical system of inter-state transmission lines for smooth flow of electricity from generating stations to the load centers
Provides non-discriminatory open access to its transmission system for use by and licensee or generating company.
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts (Electrical – 41 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
- Grade Pay : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant (Finance)
- No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 12500-27500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Officer Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification :
- For Diploma Trainee : Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance) : B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st
division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee : Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate
Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Assistant & 27 years for all others posts as on 20.09.2017
Job Location : All India
PGCIL Selection process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.200/- for Assistant and Rs.300/- for all others posts through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 06.09.2017 to 20.09.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051 on or before 02.10.2017.
Click Here To Apply
About Us The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. Shri I S Jha, an alumnus of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur serves as the Chairman and Managing Director of the company.