- Post Name : Junior Scientific Officer
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Adviser
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Scientific Officer : M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognized university or institute; Or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized university or institute; Or M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized university or institute or Master’s Degree in Physics/Biophysics/Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Adviser : Degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Public Health Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with Post Graduate degree in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years For Junior Scientific Officer & 40 years For Assistant Adviser
- Age Relaxation : For OBC Candidates 3 years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 years & For PH Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.09.2017 till 23.59 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
The agency’s charter is granted by Part XIV of the Constitution of India, titled as Services Under the Union and the States. The commission is mandated by the Constitution for appointments to the services of the Union and All India Services. It is also required to be consulted by the Government in matters relating to the appointment, transfer, promotion and disciplinary matters. The commission reports directly to the President and can advice the Government through him. Although, such advice is not binding on the Government. UPSC is amongst the few institutions which function with both autonomy and freedom, along with the country’s higher judiciary and lately the Election Commission.