IBPS – CRPSPL-VII – Notification 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VII) for the post of 1315 Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2017
- Name of Post : Specialist Officers
- No. of Vacancies : 1315 Posts
Cadre wise Vacancies :
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
IBPS CRP SPL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
- Note : The result should have been declared on or before 27.11.2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 30 years As on 01.11.2017
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Main examinations & Interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee / PO Post
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Officer / Various Post
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 Download www.ibps.in
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- IBPS RP SPL 1315 Specialist Officers CRPSPL-VII Common Written Examination 2017 Recruitment
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank For Officer Post 2017
- Zonal Marketing Head – SBI State Bank Of India
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- ONGC Jobs For Graduate Trainees Across India.
- Dget Syllabus
- # IBPS Notification & RRB Recruitment 2018 – PO, Clerk, SO