West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
West Central Railway invites applications for the post of 1156 Trades Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in various Zone. Apply Online before 08 December 2017.
- Post Name : Trades Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 1156 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Zone wise Vacancy :
- Jabalpur Division : 404 Posts
- Kota Division : 294 Posts
- Bhopal Division : 345 Posts
- Bhopal Sawari Dibba : 113 Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : SSC with 50% marks and ITI in relevant trades.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit in the both Matriculation & ITI Examination.
Application Fee : General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.170/- and Rs.70/- for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates through cash at MP Online KIOSK or Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
How to Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website http://mponline.gov.in form 09.11.2017 to 08.12.2017 (for Jabalpur Division) 19.12.2017 (for Bhopal Sawari Dibba) 20.12.2017 (for Bhopal Division) 31.12.2017 (for Kota Division).