Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Central Bank of India Invites applications for the post of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in the rank of Deputy General Manager in Specialist Category (Top Executive Grade ). Apply before 22 December 2017.
- Post Name : Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 68680-76520/-
Central Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech) from a Recognised University with specialisation in Information Security/ It Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber Security & Digital Threat Management.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 28 to 50 years as 31.10.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn on any
Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of CISO” and
payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application from along with Self attested copy of relevant documents send to General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021 on or before 22.12.2017
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Maharashtra State Co Operative Bank Careers & Branches
- Central India Institute Of Management And Studies Recruitment
- Bihar State Co operative Bank Limited Recruitment
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment – Senior Executive, Office Assistant & Junior Executive
- Zonal Marketing Head – SBI State Bank Of India
- MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 (mha.nic.in) | Assistant Central Intelligence Officer 1430 Vacancies