* The Position Is To Work With The Data Privacy Officer On Wiproâ€™s Global Privacy And Data Protection Program. * Assist The Privacy Officer With The Development, Implementation & Sustenance Of The Privacy Program Across Wipro. * Maintain C
Bengaluru / Bangalore
- The position is to work with the Data Privacy Officer on Wipro’s Global privacy and data protection program.
- Assist the Privacy Officer with the development, implementation & sustenance of the Privacy program across Wipro.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable data privacy laws / regulations across the globe, accreditation standards, and monitor advancements in information privacy technologies to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance.
- Good operational knowledge and expertise on enterprise risk management methodologies and frameworks / including privacy principles / frameworks such a GAPP, OECD etc.
- Previous experience of handling data privacy and protection requirements for an IT/ ITES/BPO service provider is desirable.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with business teams (customer facing) and other functional support groups within Wipro management to ensure awareness of “best practices” on privacy and data protection matters. Deploy tools and methodologies to support the privacy program.
- Work with internal legal team/ other functional groups such as HR, Immigrations , Travel & Hospitality, Marketing, Facilities, Global security, IRMC, IS etc. to design , deploy and maintain appropriate privacy and confidentiality consent, authorization forms and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements
- Develop privacy training materials and other communications to increase employee understanding of company privacy policies, data handling practices and procedures and other privacy (legal) obligations
- Conduct periodic information privacy impact assessments and ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with the organization’s other compliance and operational assessment functions
- Review all system-related information security plans to ensure alignment between security and privacy practices.
- Mitigate effects of a use or disclosure of personal information by employees or business partners as encountered during privacy incidents or breaches Develop and apply corrective action procedures.
We are looking for Fresher for this job.
Qualification – Graduation (btech/be/mca/ degree In Law Or Finance) Privacy Certifications Cipp(us/europe) , Cipm.cipt And/ Or Dcpp, Dcpla , Cissp,cism,etc. Exposure To Financial/banking, Healthcare, Retail, And Insurance Sector Is Desirable. Exposure To Managed Services, Global Delivery Models And Bpo Operations. Hipaa, Eu Privacy, Glba , Cipp, Cism, Dcpla(dsci Certified Privacy Lead Assessor), Dcpp(dsci Certified Privacy Professional)
How to Apply For Data Privacymanager Job
This Job is Shared By MonsterIndia.com