AIIMS Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
The application form will be available through online mode only. To provide admission to 807 MBBS seats in various AIIMS institutions, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Releases AIIMS Application Form 2019. There are 9 institution of AIIMS in India as New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubnaeswar, Patna, Guntur, Nagpur and Raipur. Candidates can get detailed information about AIIMS Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
AIIMS Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||February 2019|
|Last date for online registration||March 2019|
|Status of Registration||March 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies||April 2019|
|Release of admit card||May 2019|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Announcement of Result||June 2019|
|Counselling – 1st Round||July 2019|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||August 2019|
|Counselling – 3rd Round||September 2019|
|Open counselling||September 2019|
AIIMS Application Form 2019 Details
The Application process will be started from the month of February 2019 through online mode only. Candidates must enter all details carefully in the application form. The application process will consist of 6 steps. The steps to fill the application form will include registration, fee payment, city choice, qualification details, image upload and print application form. Scanned images of signature, photograph, and thumb impression in prescribed format must be uploaded. Fill the form before the last date and take a printout of the filled-in application form. Approximately, a period of one month is provided for form submission.
Steps to fill AIIMS Application Form 2019
- Go to the official link to fill AIIMS Application Form 2019.
- Find the link and start registration process.
- Fill the all details required to complete the registration process.
- Pay the requisite application fee and enter city choice.
- Enter your qualification and address details.
- Take a printout of the payment of application fee.
- Next step is to upload the documents.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and left hand thumb impression.
- Print the application form and click on final submit.
AIIMS Application Form Application Fee
- The fee payment can be made through online mode only.
- The payment can be done using debit/credit card or net banking.
|General||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Other Backward Classes||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS Application Form Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted through CBT (Computer Basted Test).
- Questions will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type).
- Question paper will be provided either in English or in the Hindi language.
- Exam Shifts: First Shift (9:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second Shift (3:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination and the exam duration will be 3 ½ hours.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Citizens, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH)
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory subjects that candidates must have in qualifying exam.
- The lower age of the candidate must be 17 years as on the 31st December 2019.
- Candidates those who are in final year are also eligible to apply.
AIIMS Application Form Seat Reservation
- The seat is reserved as 7.5% to ST, 15% SC, and 27% for OBC category, for Indian National.
- Every College Keep 3% Of Reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped which will be on horizontal basis.
AIIMS Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Candidates can easily recover their password by clicking on “Forget Password” link available on official website.
- After the completion of registration process, candidates will receive login ID and password in their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Prospectus is available in online mode.
- You need to upload scanned images of a photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The online registration has been started from February 2019.
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneshwar 243 Senior Residents Recruitment 2017 at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh 315 Office Assistant (NS), Staff Nurse Grade I, Technical Assistant/Technician (Group B) & Hospital Attendant, Store Keeper-Cum-Clerk (Group C) Recruitment 2017 at www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- NMIMS NMAT 2019 – Dates, Eligibility, Application
- JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- NEET Application Form 2019
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 For Probationary Officer / Various Post
- UP CPAT Application Form 2019
- TS ICET Application Form 2018