JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic): Eligibility & How to Apply
JEECUP Application Form 2019 will be available in the month of December 2018. To provide admission to Polytechnic diploma, PG diploma and post diploma programmes in the field of technology & engineering and management, Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) organize a state level Polytechnic entrance examination called Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP’ or generally known as JEECUP. The board conducts JEECUP examination every year. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for admission and the entrance exam. Read the following article to get all the important information about JEECUP Application Form 2019 with steps to fill the application form.
JEECUP 2019 Important Dates
|Application forms availability||3rd week of December 2018|
|Submission of application form Last date||2nd week of February 2019|
|Admit card will be issued from||1st week of April 2019|
|Exam for Group A (for Engineering/Technology Diploma)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam for Group B, C, D, E, F, G,H , I and K1 to K7||3rd week of April 2019|
|Result will be announced on||Last week of May 2019|
JEECUP Application Form 2019 Details
Application form can be started to fill from December 2018. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Candidates can also make corrections in the second week of March 2019. Fill the details and select the test center as per your preference. Candidates will be allowed to fill only one application form in each shift of examination. Fill the personal details as mentioned on their school certificates. Upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the prescribed format. Do not send the hard copy of confirmation page. Keep the copy of it for admission process. The last date to fill and submit the application form will be in the month of February 2019.
How to fill JEECUP Application Form 2019
- Go to the official website to fill JEECUP Application Form 2019.
- Click on ‘Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic-2019’ tab.
- Select your group, i.e. Group A or Group B to K.
- Submit it by click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read all the instructions given carefully before filing the application form.
- Click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Fill the details required in personal details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, etc. and submit.
- The application number will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Click on upload images to upload your photograph.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height).
- Also upload signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- The size of thumb impression and signature should be in 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height).
- The uploaded images should be in JPEG format.
- Click on save button and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Select the mode of payment and click on proceed to pay.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page at last and keep it till the admission process will over.
- The exam will be conducted in the offline mode viz, paper and pen based.
- Candidates will have both languages in the question paper which are Hindi and English.
- There will be 100 questions in the question paper.
- Candidates will get three hours to solve the question paper.
- Every question will reward 4 marks and the negative marking will be of 1/4th.
- A candidate must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian nationality.
- The minimum age for applying thru the application form is 14 years.
- The board has not set any upper age limit for the candidates.
- The educational criterion asks to have group-wise different academic qualifications but all in all a candidate must pass minimum higher secondary or any equivalent course.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300/- for general and OBC candidates.
- The application fee for SC and ST candidates will be Rs. 200/-.
- The application fee payment can be made via debit/credit card, net banking or e-challan of SBI bank.
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Required passed or appearing in 10th or equivalent exam with minimum 35% marks.|
|Agriculture Engineering||Passed or appearing in 10th with agriculture or 12th with agriculture with minimum 35% marks.|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 examination passed with science stream with 50% marks for general/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.|
|Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate or appearing in the final year from any discipline.|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||Passed or appearing in 12th exam with minimum 50% marks in PCM subjects.|
JEECUP Application Form 2019 Details
- After the last date, the application form will not be accepted in any case.
- The application form cannot be accessed through any other mode than online.
- Appearing candidates can apply.
- Candidates have to fill the individual form for both shifts.
- Candidates can edit the application form after submitting it.
- More than one form will be rejected.
- UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2018
- ONGC Jobs For Graduate Trainees Across India.
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Amu Exam Controller
- Inderprastha Engineering College
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Dget Syllabus
- MP PPT Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- TS ICET Application Form 2018
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- CDS Exam Preparation All information Check Online
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- DU LLB Admission 2017
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern