JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 will be released through online mode from the month of March 2019. For candidates to provide admission to the MBBS programmes in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses, Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry releases JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019. JIPMER Exam is a university level entrance examination. JIPMER is an autonomous institution run by Ministry of Health. Candidates can get detailed information about JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Online application form||March, 2019|
|Due date to apply online||May, 2019|
|Admit card will be issued on||May, 2019|
|Entrance exam date||June, 2019|
|Result declaration date||June, 2019|
|Counselling will start||June/July, 2019|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 Details
The JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 will be provided from the month of March 2019. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode and no other mode is entertained to register for JIPMER. Fill all the details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, caste or OPH certificate (if applicable). Take a printout of the filled-in application form for further reference, after the form submission. No changes will be allowed after the form submission. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
Steps to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
- Navigate the official website of JIPMER.
- Search for the link to fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019.
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your registration details like Applicant Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc and click on the “register” button.
- Enter your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The dimension of photograph & signature should be 30mm width x 45mm height.
- The size of the photograph & signature should be between 10KB to 80KB.
- Preview the application form by clicking on “Preview Application Form” button, before the form submission.
- Now, Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will get a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”.
- Login and proceed further.
- Choose the payment mode & make payment through online mode.
- Click on the “submit” button, for final submission.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Application Fee
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1500.
- SC/ST & P-SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200.
- NRI/OCI category candidates have to pay Rs. 3000.
- No application fee will be applicable for OPH & P-OPH students.
- Students can submit the application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/ net banking).
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Online Mode (Computer Based test)
- Type of Questions: Multi Choice Questions
- Examination Medium/Language: English & Hindi
- Total No. of Questions: 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded by 1 mark and there is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects name||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Logic & Quantitative Reasoning||10||10|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Nationals/NRI/OCI can apply.
- Student age should be 17 years at the time of the admission.
- Students have to pass 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum 60% marks (for GEN), 50% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 50% marks (GEN-OPH).
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as a main subjects.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The application form can be accessed through online mode.
- The application for mcan not be filed through offline mode.
- There is no age relaxation for reserved categories.
- Request will not be accepted regarding change of examination centre.
- Corrections are not allowed after form submission.
- The image should be upload in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Only keep the print copy of the filled application form for further use.
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Amu Exam Controller
- JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- NEET Application Form 2019
- TSPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1857 Forest Beat Officer Tspsc.gov.in
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- JIPMER Recruitment 2017 For Dialysis Technician
- TS ICET Application Form 2018
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 (JEEP)
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee / PO Post
- MP PPT Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern