NEET Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
NEET Application Form 2019 will be released in the month of December 2018. For screening of the candidates for getting admitted in BDS and MBBS in India, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) releases NEET Application Form 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). It is a national level medical entrance Examination. According to the number scored by the candidates of NEET, they will be able to choose the medical colleges. Candidates can get detailed information about NEET Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
NEET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Commencement of applications||December 2018|
|Last date to submit applications (without late fee)-||December 2018|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||January 2019|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee)-||January 2019|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||February 2019|
|Availability of admit card||April 2019|
|NEET Application Form 2019 Exam date||May 2019|
|NEET Application Form 2019 Results declaration||June 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||After result announcement|
NEET Application Form 2019 Details
The application form will be provided through online process only. Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form. Candidates from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join 15% All India Quota scheme. Candidates, those from J & K state (opted seats under 15% all India quota) are required self-declaration. Students have to prepare scanned images of the photograph in the JPG format. Candidates must take at least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application. No offline registration form is accepted for NEET exam.
Steps to fill NEET Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill NEET Application Form 2019.
- Go through the online services section and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details like basic personal, guardian, contact, academic, exam centre in the application form.
- Verify the details and click on the “Final Submit” button.
- Go through the “Upload Photo/Signature” section.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the scanned images, click on “Next” button.
- Select the application fee payment option and choose the payment mode.
- Enter the required payment details and pay the application fee.
- Candidates will be able to take printout of the confirmation page, after completing the fee payment.
- Candidates are suggested to take printout of the confirmation page.
NEET Application Form Application Fee
- The application fee for the general category candidates will be Rs. 1400.
- The application fee for the reserved category candidates will be Rs. 750.
- The payment made by candidates for the application can be done thru the “credit card”, “debit card” or “net banking”.
- The payment made by candidates for the application can also be done via the bank challan also.
NEET Application Form Exam Pattern
- It’s a pen and paper based entrance exam and according to expected time, it will be done in May 2019.
- It will be multiple choice papers, and every question will have 4 options to be answered from which you can select the one.
- The paper for this exam will include 180 questions and each question will be marked as 4 numbers.
- The time period for this exam will be 3 hours.
- The exam can be given into English, Hindi, or Vernacular mode, this is conducted by authority.
- For every wrong answer, the negative marking will be as 1 mark per answer.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions|
NEET Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Indian, OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin), NRI & Foreign candidates can apply for NEET exam.
- Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Biology & Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English.
- Students appearing in the 12th examination can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST & OBC categories in the PCB group.
- For all Indian citizens, Aadhaar Card is mandatory to apply for NEET (except J&K, Assam and Meghalaya).
- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years on the date of examination.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years for SC/ST/OBC categories on the date of examination.
NEET Application Form Reservation Criteria
- OBC–Non-creamy Layer – 27%
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15 %
- Schedule Tribe (ST) – 7.5 %
- Physically Handicapped (PH)- 3%
NEET Application Form 2019 Important Points
- The application form has been available through online mode only.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
- No need to send the printout of the application form.
- There will be correction facility provided to make correction in the application form.
- OCI candidates can apply for NEET entrance exam through Passport details.
- Correction will not be required in this case.
- To recover your password, go through the official website and click on the “Forgot Registration Number”.
- You can take a printout of the confirmation page at any time by logging through the NEET login window.
- नीट 2018: सीबीएसई ने कहा कि वह अप्रैल के दूसरे सप्ताह में प्रवेश पत्र जारी करेगी। इस साल 150 शहरों में होगा NEET परीक्षा का आयोजन
- NEET 2 Admit Card 2016 Download www.aipmt.nic.in
- नीट 2018: नीट परीक्षा क्या है? NEET Latest News in Hindi – NEET 2018 के आवेदन 8 फरवरी 2018 से प्रारम्भ परीक्षा 6 मई 2018 को, अभ्यर्थियों को आवेदन में गलती में सुधार का मिलेगा एक मौका
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- NEET 2 Answer Key 2016 at aipmt.nic.in
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Government Medical College, Kannauj
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- UP NEET 2018 Online Registration | 1724 Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- All India Pre-Medical Pre-Dental Entrance Test