PGIMER Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
To offer the medical research and training for the students, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh releases PGIMER Application Form 2019 every year. It is a University level exam which is conducted two times in a year. The admission into PG courses like MD, MS, etc will be provided on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the institution in January and July session. Candidates can get detailed information about PGIMER Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
PGIMER Application Form 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||October 2018|
|Last date of registration||October 2018|
|Last date to deposit the fee||November 2018|
|Admit card published||November 2018|
|MD/MS exam date||November 2018|
|Result Published||November 2018|
|1st counselling||December 2018|
|2nd counselling||January 2019|
|3rd counselling||January 2019|
|4th counselling||January 2019|
For DM/MCH & MHA:
|Application form available||October 2018|
|Last date to submit application & generate e-challan||November 2018|
|Last date to deposit fee in the bank||November 2018|
|Admit card release||November 2018|
|Exam date (Theory)||December 2018|
|Declaration of result||December 2018|
|Clinical/Practical exam||December 2018|
PGIMER Application Form 2019 Application Form Details
Students can fill the application form through online mode. Students can avail the application form from the website. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be 15KB to 50 KB. The size of the signature should be 5KB to 20KB. The size of other relevant documents should be 50KB to 300KB. Keep safe the application number and Password for future use. Take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
Procedure To Fill PGIMER Application Form 2019
Following steps should be completed to fill the application form.
- Registration for the application form 2019
- Issuance of login ID and password for online registration
- Filling contact information in the application form
- Qualifying examination details in the application form
- Information to be filled in application form 2019
- Uploading of documents in the application form 2019
- Printout of the Application Form
- Payment of application fee 2019
Steps to fill PGIMER Application Form 2019
- Go to the official website and register by entering course, personal and category details.
- After successful registration students the login ID and password will be displayed on the screen.
- It will also be sent to the registered email ID.
- Fill the application form by clicking on ‘continue’ button.
- Fill contact details for communication purpose.
- Enter all the required academic information and click on ‘next’ after submitting the details to proceed further.
- Fill other required details and click on ‘next’ after verifying the details.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, internship certificate and category certificate as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||Maximum 100 KB||JPG|
|Signature||Maximum 100 KB||JPG|
- After the documents upload, candidates will be directed to ‘Declaration’ paragraph.
- The application form will be submitted after clicking on ‘I accept.’
- Take a printout of application form after verifying the details.
- In the end, candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the application form.
PGIMER Application Form Application Fee
- Students can pay the fee through SBI Bank Challan.
- The application fee for General category is Rs. 1000/-.
- For SC/ST/PwD category, the application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- Bank charges will also be applicable.
- PwD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
PGIMER Application Form Exam Pattern
- 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- The question paper will be base on Objective Type Questions.
- There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- There is a provision of negative marking in PGIMER entrance exam.
PGIMER Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- For MD/MS courses, the student must hold the MBBS or equivalent Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For DM course, students should have the MD/MS Degree.
- For MDS programmes, students must have the BDS Degree from Panjab University recognized under Dental Council of India.
- Candidates must have completed or due to complete one-year rotatory internship training on or before the required date.
- Applicant must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council.
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 – 84 Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor& Assistant Professor) pgimer.edu.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- AIIMS Application Form 2019
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- UP CPAT Application Form 2019
- NEET Application Form 2019
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- DU LLB Admission 2017
- Bihar Board Result 2018
- SNAP Application Form 2019
- UAPMT Application Form 2019
- JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
- Sarkaari Naukri Recruitment 2017 For Various Post