SNAP Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
SNAP Application Form 2019 will be released in 4th week of August 2018 through online mode. For candidates to get admission in management courses (MBA) offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University, Symbiosis International University releases SNAP Application Form 2019 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test). It is a university level entrance examination. Candidates can get detailed information about SNAP Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
SNAP Application Form 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Commences||4th week of August 2018|
|Registration Closes||4th week of November 2018|
|Application Form Correction||last week of November 2018|
|Test Payment Closes||4th week of November 2018|
|Admit Card Available||1st to 3rd week of December 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2019|
SNAP Application Form 2019 Details
To fill the further application form, candidates have to register in the SNAP website. The online registration will be started from the 4th week of August 2018. First of all candidates have to fill the SNAP registration 2019 part 1 and enter the valid email Id and mobile number. Upload the latest scanned colour passport size photograph after the registration and pay the SNAP test fee. Fill the institute(s) and programmes choices at the time of registration process. The registration process will be closed in the last week of November 2019.
Steps to fill SNAP Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill SNAP Application Form 2019.
- Click on “New Registration” and then tick on “I Agree” to accept the terms and condition.
- Fill all the required details for the registration of part 1.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- An OTP will be generated on registered mobile number or email Id.
- Now SNAP ID and password will be generated.
- With the help of this ID and Password you have to pay the test fee.
- After payment, fill the part 2 and final submit it.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page at last.
SNAP Application Form 2019: Important Points
- You can apply for SNAP Application Form 2019 exam through online mode only.
- You can change your personal details after receiving your SNAP ID/ Email and password.
- NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Admit Card should be carried along with Photo Identity Proof to the test centre at the time of the test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP Score.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of cut-off.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank and availability of seats in colleges or institution.
SNAP Application Form Application Fee:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1750/- as SNAP Entrance Test fee.
- Candidate has to make separate payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute.
- The candidate may pay through Billdesk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway.
- The candidate can also pay via Demand Draft.
- If candidates want to pay the fee through Demand Draft, then make Demand Draft of Rs. 1180/- (Rs.1000/- per programme).
- Demand Draft (DD) can be made in any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the official address.
SNAP Application Form Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question has 4 responses.
- Duration: The test duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 25% negative marks will be done.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- OCI, PIO, NRI and Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must complete the UG degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Amu Exam Controller
- BFUHS MSc Nursing Entrance Test PMNET 2018
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- Pune University MA in Foreign Language Admission 2018
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment
- Dget Syllabus
- NMIMS NMAT 2019 – Dates, Eligibility, Application
- TS ICET Application Form 2018
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- MP PPT Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern