UAPMT Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
UAPMT Application Form 2019 will be released in the month of January 2019. To provide admissions in various courses including BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS, the official authority of Uttrakhand Ayurved University releases UAPMT Application Form 2019 (Uttrakhand Ayuevedic Pre Medical Test). This exam provides a platform for the candidates who want to explore their carrier in Medical field. Read the official advertisement from the official website. Candidates can get detailed information about UAPMT Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
Important Dates for UAPMT Application Form 2019
|Selling of Application form at the Post office starts from||January 2019|
|Application form Closing date||April 2019|
|Submission of Application Form Last Date||April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
UAPMT Application Form Application Fee
- Candidates will be required to pay the application Fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for the candidates of the general and OBC category will be Rs. 3500.
- The application fee for the candidates of the SC/ST/PH category will be Rs. 2500.
- The application fee can also be paid through the offline viz., DD or bank challan.
UAPMT Application Form Exam Pattern
- Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- There are a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Each segment including 50 questions.
- The exam paper will be distributed in English and Hindi dialect.
- 3 hours will be given to finish the exam.
- For each right answer, understudies will be granted with 1 mark and there is no arrangement for negative stamping.
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|Total (2 hours)||200||200|
UAPMT Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants must have passed the 12th standard in science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40 % for SC/ST/ OBC candidates).
- The age of the aspirant must be 17 years.
Details for UAPMT Application Form 2019
- Candidates are required to produce the Admit Card at the Centre of Examination.
- Candidates will be sent their score card via Post.
- Counselling will be done on the basis of written test performance of candidates.
- Candidates who will qualify all the five rounds of the counselling, able to get the admission
UAPMT Application Form 2019 Application Form Details
The application form will be available offline on the assigned posts offices of Uttarakhand. Candidates will have to fill the application form with all the correct information. Before filling the application form, candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully. Candidates can get the form from the post offices in the month of January. The duly filled application form will be required to be sent to the assigned address attached with all the documents and the educational certificates.
Steps to fill UAPMT Application Form 2019
- The application form can be acquired from a close-by post office or check www.uau.ac.in.
- Read the instructions before filling the form and past your photograph as per the instructions.
- Understudies are instructed to bring a printout with respect to the finished application frame and protect it.
- Candidates need to send it to the University address.
- The application shape must be sent by means of speed post before the due date.
General Conditions of UAPMT Application Form 2019
- The application form should be purchased from Post Office only.
- Use blue or black ball point pen to fill the form.
- Candidates must read all the guidelines before filling the application form.
- Candidates should fill all the details neat and clean.
- Incorrect forms will be rejected.
- Candidates should attach the photocopies of all the required documents along with the application form.
- UAU UAPMT Admit Card 2016 Ayush Pre-Medical Test www.uau.ac.in
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee / PO Post
- NEET Application Form 2019
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Aadhar Correction Form
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- JET Agriculture Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- Documents Required for Aadhaar Card
- UP CPAT Application Form 2019
- JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern