UP CPAT Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
For the aspirants who are seeking admission in UG courses in AYUSH System i.e. BAMS, BUMS and BHMS courses, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi releases UP CPAT Application Form 2019 (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test). Candidates who want to pursue their career as an Ayurvedic, Unani and Homoeopathy doctor can apply. The exam is likely to be held in the month of September for which candidates can submit UP CPAT Application Form 2019 in the month of August. Candidates can get detailed information about UP CPAT Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
UP CPAT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||August 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||September 2019|
|Admit card will be available||September 2019|
|Exam Date||October 2019|
|Publication of Answer Key||October 2019|
|Result announcement||October 2019|
|Counselling process will commence from||October 2019|
UP CPAT Application Form 2019 Details
Candidates can only apply in online mode. Candidates are needs to access the official website of CPAT i.e. cpatup2016.org. Fill details as per your original documents. Please do not submit more than one application. Incomplete application will be rejected by the authority. Candidates do not need to send hard copy of their application.
UP CPAT Application Form Documents required to fill UP CPAT Application Form 2019
- Valid Email-ID (address)
- Valid/Active Mobile Number
- Valid/Alternative Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph (Maximum size-500KB)
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Photo-ID Proof
- Cast Certificate, if applicable
- Scanned Signature (Maximum size-20KB)
- Scanned Thumb impression (Maximum size-20KB)
- Income Certificate, if applicable
UP CPAT Application Form Steps to fill UP CPAT Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill UP CPAT Application Form 2019.
- Find the link for the application form.
- Candidates fill all the required information in the application form.
- Fill Educational Qualification Details
- Select the Examination centre
- Upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Recheck Filled application from and Submit it
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Pay the Registration Fee.
- Finally you take a printout of filled application form.
UP CPAT Application Form Application Fee
- The fee for general category will be 2000 rupees.
- The application for reserved category will be 1000 rupees.
- The application fee can be paid through online modes of transaction like Net banking/ Credit card.
UP CPAT Application Form Exam pattern
- There will be a single question paper for this exam.
- The total number of questions will be 200.
- All questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Exam duration will be 3.00 hours.
- Question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- Question will be based 12th standard subjects.
- Negative marking is application in this exam hence, 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
UP CPAT Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates must have completed intermediate (12th) with Science or its equivalent exam from recognized board with subject Physics, chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biology and English.
- Age of the candidates should lie within 17 to 25 years in case of General/OBC candidates.
- However, SC/ST candidates are eligible to get relaxation of 5 years in age.
|For Freedom Fighter||02|
|For Physically Handicap PH||03|
|For NCC “C” Certificate||01|
UP CPAT Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The authority will not send admit card through post to any individual.
- Candidates can file objection regarding answer key.
- Seat allotment will be based on the score/rank in entrance exam.
- Keep your result and rank card safe till the entire counselling process gets over.
- It is mandatory to appear in the counselling.
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- PGIMER Application Form 2018
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- NEET Application Form 2019
- AIIMS Application Form 2019
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- DU LLB Admission 2017
- USET Application Form 2019
- JET Agriculture Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019
- IBPS Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee / PO Post
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- MP PPT Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern