USET Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
To provide admissions in its university to the eligible applicants, Kumaun University releases USET Application Form 2019 (Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test). This exam is organised all over the state of Uttarakhand in order. It is advised to read the official advertisement from the official website. Candidates can get detailed information about USET Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form. The written Examination will be conducted at seven centre’s in all over the Uttarakhand (Nanital, Haldwani, Pantnagar, Srinagar, Dehradun, Haridwar and Roorkee).
USET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Online Registration Date||September 2019|
|Online Application Form Beginning Date||September 2019|
|Application fees Last date||September 2019|
|Admit Card||October 2019|
|USET Exam Date||October 2019|
|Answer key||November 2019|
USET Application Form 2019 Details
The Application Form will be released by Kumaon University in the month of September 2019. Applicants should be fill the USET Application Form 2019 and submit the same only through online mode.
Steps to fill USET Application Form 2019
- USET Application Form 2019 will be filled via online mode only.
- Access the portal of USET Authority.
- Click on the link which is relate like “USET 2019 Apply Online”.
- Thereafter, you will redirect to the online form page.
- Fill all the required details in the application form to the best of your knowledge and according to the original documents.
- Aspirants are advised not to enter wrong details in the online form.
- The authority will provide any correction or not.
- So be careful while filling the application form.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned image of signature and photo according to specified format.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- After submission application form, proceed to payment process.
- Application fee can be paid via both offline and online mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for future requirement.
USET Application Form 2019: Important Points
- No separate admit cards will be sent to any individual, only you have to download online.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- Candidates can check their result at Kumaon university website.
- Merit list will depend upon marks achieved by applicants in the entrance exam.
- All the papers will be based on the Research/Teaching aptitude of the candidate.
- For General/OBC you have to pay Rs.900/-
- If you belong to SC/ST/PWD/PH applicant than you have to pay Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- Paper 1 contain 60 Question of which its compulsory to attend 50 Questions.
- The duration will be 2 hours 30 minute and the question paper is of 100 marks.
- Paper 2 also contain 60 Question of which 50 Questions are necessary to attempt.
- The duration will be 2 Hour 30 Minute and the question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Paper 3 contains 75 Questions and all are compulsory to attend within 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- The question paper will be of 150 Marks.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||60 (50 are to be attempted)||100||01 Hour 15 Min|
|II||50 (All are mandatory)||100||01 Hour 15 Min|
|III||75 (All are mandatory)||150||02 Hour 30 Min|
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Environmental Science, Management, Drawing and Painting, Philosophy, Library and Information Science, Sociology, History, Education, Psychology, Physical Education, Home Science, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Life Science, Commerce, Computer Science and Application, Defend and Strategic Studies, Music, Earth and Atmospheric science, Mathematical Science, Law
- Applicant must have completed the PG degree from any recognized university/board or any it’s equivalence diploma/certificate/degree with affiliates to Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Applicant must have acquire 55% marks (except rounding off manner) in PG Degree.
- Appearing candidates cannot able to apply for the USET exam.
- Applicants can appear for SET in the subject of his/her Master’s graduation only. Those Aspirants whose PG subject is not covered as per list of subjects prescribed perhaps appear in the exam of CBSE UGC NET/CSIR UGC NET.
- There is No age limit.
- TNPSC Previous Papers & Answers PDF – Download Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Papers (Tamil/ English) – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- WBPSC Female Supervisor & Others Question Papers with Answers Pdf @ pscwbonline.gov.in
- HSSC Question Paper – Download last 5 years Haryana SSC Exam Previous Papers with Solution Pdf @hssc.gov.in
- BSF Syllabus 2019 – Check BSF CBT Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf @ bsf.nic.in
- MPSC Syllabus 2019 – Group C, Forest Service & Other Exam Pattern @mpsc.gov.in
- KSP Previous Papers – Get Karnataka State Police SRPC, PC-IRB, SI Question Paper Pdf
- MPSC PSI Previous Year Question Paper Pdf – Last 5 years Free @ mpsc.gov.in
- WB ICDS Supervisor Previous Papers – Anganwadi Interview Question & Answers Pdf
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- Download SSC CPO SI, ASI Paper II Previous Year Question Papers Pdf in Hindi @ssc.nic.in
- Karnataka Forest Guard Previous Papers | KFD DRFO Old Model Question Paper Pdf
- KSP Syllabus 2019 – KSP SRPC Constable (Men), SI Exam Pattern @ ksp.gov.in
- UPRVUNL Previous Papers – AE, Chemist, JE, Tech Gr 2, Assistant Gr 3 Exam Model Question Paper Pdf
- HP TET Previous Question Paper | Download Sample Papers with solution Pdf
- APPSC Previous Papers – APPSC Deputy Surveyor Exam Question Papers @psc.ap.gov.in