Steps to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- Visit Official Website to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019.
- Click on the application link.
- Select your course & click on “Click here to Apply Now” link.
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & address details such as Date of Birth, Father Name, Gender, Category, Qualifying Exam, Aadhaar Number, etc.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Click on “Click here to make online payment” link.
- Make payment & click on “Pay Now” button.
- Note down your registration number.
- Upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- Dimension should be 200×230 pixels and 20 KB to 50 KB of size of the Photograph.
- Dimension should be & 140×60 pixels & 10 KB to 20 KB of size of the Signature.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Take the print out copy of the confirmation page for further use.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 (JEEP)- Apply Online
Candidates can start to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 from January 2019. For filling up of various Polytechnic seats in Government & Private/Technical Institutes of the State of Uttarakhand, an examination is conducted by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) called Polytechnic entrance examination commonly known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic). The aspirant can apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP, 2019 those who are willing to study Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Pharmacy etc. read below the article to get more info about Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 with steps to fill the application form.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form can be availed from||January 2019 onward|
|Last date of submission of application Form||March 2019|
|Admit card||April 2019|
|Examination date||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
Application Fee for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- For General/OBC candidates: 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: 500/-
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will consist 100 questions.
- The test paper will consist questions as per the table placed above.
- For every right answer, 5 marks will be given and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Every question will have equal weightage.
- OMR Sheet should be clean, rough work will be done on question booklet.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Details
The application form can be obtained in online mode. Candidates can start to fill Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 from January 2019. There will be no offline mode to get the application & fill it. Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of Photograph & signature in a given format, during form filling. Take a print copy of the filled application & fee receipt for further use. No need to send the application to the institution. The last date to fill and submit the application form will be 15th March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Polytechnic
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||10th/High School with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent. (Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||10+2/Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 years||10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject
(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)
|M||Modern Officer Management and Secretarial Practice||2 years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subject)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 years||Graduation degree from any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 years||High School
(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination.)
|A||Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 years||10+2/Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) Or
10+2/Intermediate (Business/Technical subject) or
Two year ITI
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 10th, 12th, BE/B. Tech: Apply 2972 Sailor & Apprentice Jobs
- UttaraKhand DCB Clerk Admit Card 2019| Download Uttarakhand Group Exams Call Letter
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Result 2018
- Inderprastha Engineering College
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019 Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern
- ONGC Jobs For Graduate Trainees Across India.
- Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2019 Details
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in
- Uttrakhand Rojgar Darshan SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
- CSJM Result 2019 – CSJM Regular/Supply B.A, B.Com & Other Result @www.kanpuruniversity.org
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- UKPSC Recruitment 2017 For Assistant Professor
- JEECUP Application Form 2019 (UP Polytechnic) Dates, Fees, Exam Pattern