Faculty Recruitment in Central Bank of India
Qualification : (i) Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.Desirable:**Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
Experience / Other eligibility criteria. Essential: 1. Should be well conversant with local language.2. Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
Age : 65 years
Pay Scale : Rs.12000/- per month
Hiring Process : Written-test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 20.04.2018.
Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI centre on contract ” to Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Naka Chandravadni , Opposite Govt. Polytechnic College, Gwalior (M.P) – 474009
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- Maharashtra State Co Operative Bank Careers & Branches
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- IDP IELTS Admission 2017
- Central India Institute Of Management And Studies Recruitment
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- RRB Allahabad Recruitment For Goods Guard And Various Post
- IIT Kanpur Special & Regular Recruitment For Assistant Professor
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in