Faculty Recruitment in Central Bank of India
Qualification : (i) Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.Desirable:**Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
Experience / Other eligibility criteria. Essential: 1. Should be well conversant with local language.2. Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
Age : 65 years
Pay Scale : Rs.12000/- per month
Hiring Process : Written-test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 20.04.2018.
Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI centre on contract ” to Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Naka Chandravadni , Opposite Govt. Polytechnic College, Gwalior (M.P) – 474009
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- State Bank Of Patiala Recruitment
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 | Apply for 370 PGT & TGT Vacancy in NVS Recruitment 2019 – nvshq.org
- Central University Recruitment 2019 | 669 Vacancies in All States of India – APPLY HERE
- RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019 | Check RRC GDCE 2019 & Get RRC WR Online Application @rrc-wr.com
- RPSC Result 2019 – Check Senior Teacher (TSP & Non- TSP) Provisional List here @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- RPSC Result 2019 – Assistant Engineer Pre Exam Marks & Senior Grade II Teacher TGT Result
- RPSC Result 2019 – RPSC Senior Grade II Teacher TGT Result (Urdu) Result Released
- Maharashtra State Co Operative Bank Careers & Branches
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- Dena Bank Recruitment
- Canara Bank Recruitment
- Indian Bank Recruitment