Job Role: Chennal Sales Manager (Agency-Health)
Salary (CTC): Rs 3.25 Lakhs per annum + Performance linked incentives
Why Young Achievers Programme
One Year Post Graduate Diploma that combines classroom learning, on job training and leads to a rewarding career in General insurance.
- First Step towards your professional career.
- Candidate receive provisional Employment Letter on admission to the course
- On successful completion of the course candidates will join Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited as Channel Sales Manager(Agency-Health).
- On joining Tata AIG, continue your journey of learning & development, professional certifications with opportunities of career enhancement and enrichment.
- Earn while you learn- candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
- Candidates who apply for educational loans will acquire the means to repay a majority of the loan amount by course end.
- Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks (Aggregate) in any discipline from a government recognised university.
- Candidate must be up to 25 years of age as on 31st March of the calendar year of application
- Freshers OR Work Experience of not more than 3 years as on the date of selection
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Young Achievers Program Snapshot
Course Fee – Rs 1,45,000/- plus Applicable taxes (Candidate need to pay this Fee)
Fees includes boarding, tution and lodging expenses for class room training at Manipal global
Stipend Earned During the Course Tenure – Rs 1,36,000/- , so Effective Cost of Program Rs 35,000/-
Months 0-4 Class Room Training at Manipal Global, Bangalore, Stipend Rs 5,000/- *4
Months 5-6 Internship at key branches of TATA AIG, Stipend 10,000/- * 2
Months 7-12 On the job training (OJT) at the TATA AIG branches, Stipend Rs 16,000/- *6
Month 13 onwards Channel Sales Manager (Agency-Health) at TATA AIG General Insurance Limited, CTC Rs 3,25,000/- per Annum plus performance linked incentives
- Responsible for execution of the organizational strategy to ensure desired business results .
- Broaden & sustain existing business base
- Responsible for recruitment of Agents through various sources to ensure achievement of business targets
- Accountable for Training and Development of Each Agent thus recruited and activating them as per the company guidelines.
- Responsible for explorations & identification of new business avenues
- Responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients
- Adhere to performance standards for the team
- Responsible for Channel Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further business avenues
Click Here To Apply
- None Found