If you are applying for aadhar card then you must need to know the KYC and full list of documents needed to apply for aadhar card.
Supported PoI Documents Containing Name and Photo for Aadhar Card
2. PAN Card
3. Ration/ PDS Photo Card
4. Voter ID
5. Driving License
6. Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card
issued by PSU
7. NREGS Job Card
8. Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
9. Arms License
10. Photo Bank ATM Card
11. Photo Credit Card
12. Pensioner Photo Card
13. Freedom Fighter Photo Card
14. Kissan Photo Passbook
15. CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
16. Address Card having Name and Photo issued by
Department of Posts
17. Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted
Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
18. Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued
by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
Supported PoR Documents containing Relationship details to Head of Family for Aadhar Card
1. PDS Card
2. MNREGA Job Card
3. CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
4. Pension Card
5. Army Canteen Card
7. Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth, Municipal
Corporation and other notified local government bodies
like Taluk, Tehsil etc.
8. Any other Central/State government issued family
9. Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government
Supported Proof of DoB Documents for Aadhar Card
1. Birth Certificate
2. SSLC Book/Certificate
4. Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted
Officer on letterhead
5. PAN Card
6. Marksheet issued by any Government Board or University
7. Government Photo Id Card / Photo identity card issued by
PSU containing DoB
8. Central/State Pension Payment Order
9. Central Government Health Service Scheme Photo Card or
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Photo card
Supported PoA Documents Containing Name and Address for Aadhar Card
2. Bank Statement/ Passbook
3. Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
4. Ration Card
5. Voter ID
6. Driving License
7. Government Photo ID cards/ service photo
identity card issued by PSU
8. Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
9. Water bill (not older than 3 months)
10. Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
11. Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
12. Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
13. Insurance Policy
14. Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on
15. Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered
Company on letterhead
16. Signed Letter having Photo issued by
Recognized Educational Institutions on letterhead
17. NREGS Job Card
18. Arms License
19. Pensioner Card
20. Freedom Fighter Card
21. Kissan Passbook
22. CGHS / ECHS Card
23. Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP
or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on
24. Certificate of Address issued by Village
Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for
25. Income Tax Assessment Order
26. Vehicle Registration Certificate
27. Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
28. Address Card having Photo issued by
Department of Posts
29. Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo
issued by State Govt.
30. Disability ID card/handicapped medical certificate
issued by respective State/UT
31. Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
32. Passport of Spouse
33. Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
34. Allotment letter of accommodation issued by
Central/State government of not more than 3
35. Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government
List of Identity Proofs – Documents Required for New Aadhaar Card
You can submit any of the supporting documents are accepted by the UIDAI as Identity proof:
- PAN card.
- Either Ration or PDS Photo card.
- Voter Identification card.
- Driving licence of the applicant.
- Photo identification cards issued by the Government of India.
- Service photo ID cards that is issued by a PSU.
- Job card of NREGS.
- Photo identification that is issued by a Recognised Educational Institution.
- Licence of Arms.
- Photo Bank ATM card.
- Photo Credit card.
- Photo card of the Pensioner.
- Photo card of the Freedom Fighter.
- Photo Passbook of Kisan.
- Photo card of CGHS.
- Certificate of Marriage.
- Document containing proof of marriage of the applicant issued originally by the marriage Registrar.
- Legally approved name change certificate.
- ECHS Photo card.
- Residing Address card of the applicant that contains both the name and the photo that was originally issued by the Department of Posts.
- Identity Certificate containing the photo of the applicant on a proper letterhead issued by either a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar.
- Either a handicapped medical certificate or a disability Identification card that is issued by either the State Government, the UT Government or any such Administration.
List of Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents For Aadhar Registration
These are documents that prove that you are residing at the address that you have provided. This is a particularly import piece of information and should always be correct since the Aadhar card will be sent to this address. This means that if you make a mistake in the address, or fail to correct/update it in time, you will have trouble receiving the Aadhar card since it is only sent to the address mentioned on the application form. Your address proof must have your name and address. The following documents are accepted by the UIDAI as identity proof:
- Bank Statement or Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Post Office Statement or Passbook.
- Voter ID.
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU Issued Service Photo Identity Card.
- Driving License.
- Water Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Electricity Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Property Tax Receipt (It should not be more than 1 year old).
- Landline Telephone Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Credit Card Statement (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Signed Letter that has Photo from the Bank on a letterhead.
- Insurance Policy.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a Recognized Educational Institution on a letterhead.
- Signed Letter that has Photo and is issued by a registered Company on a letterhead.
- Arms License.
- NREGS Job Card.
- Pensioner Card.
- Kissan Passbook.
- Freedom Fighter Card.
- Income Tax Assessment Order.
- ECHS/ CGHS Card.
- Certificate of Address that issued by the head of Village Panchayat or an equivalent authority (for rural areas).
- Certificate of Address that has photo and is issued by a MLA or MP or Tehsildar or Gazetted Officer on a letterhead.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate.
- Registered Lease/ Sale/ Rent Agreement.
- Caste and Domicile Certificate that has photo and is issued by the State Government.
- Address Card that has photo and is issued by the Department of Posts.
- Gas Connection Bill (It should not be more than 3 months old).
- Disability ID Card or handicapped medical certificate that is issued by the respective State or Union Territory Government or Administrators.
- Passport of Parents (in case of minors).
- Passport of Spouse.
- Marriage Certificate that has the address and is issued by the Government.
- Allotment Letter of accommodation that is issued by the State or Central government and is not older than 3 years.
- Aadhar Correction Form
- The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-Operative Bank LTD Loan Services
- Aadhaar Enrolment form Online Registration
- Passport Seva Kendra Application Form
- Aadhar Card Application Status
- Adhar Card Application
- Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment
- Solapur Janata Sahkari Bank Ltd. APBS Services & Service Charges
- What is Eaddhar – Eeadhar – E Aadhar Card ?
- Sarkari Naukari Result
- Allahabad Bank Recruiting Specialist Officers 2016-17 Apply Online
- Indian Bank Recruitment
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2017 – 1588 Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar) ksp.gov.in